Kinesis contoured keyboards are based on a unique, patented design that minimizes the pain and strain typists experience from heavy use of conventional computer keyboards. Take advantage of the advanced ergonomic design of a contoured keyboard at an affordable price.
The ergonomic design (Click here to review all the ergonomic benefits) resulted from two years of research and testing and has proven itself in over six years of commercial use. Kinesis contoured keyboards are prescribed by physicians and placed by physical and occupational therapists dealing with keyboard-related repetitive strain injuries. CLICK HERE TO READ A RESEARCH STUDY ON THE CONTOURED KEYBOARD LINE.
Designed for home and business computer users who do not need the extra flexibility afforded by on-board programmability.
The Essential (Non-programmable) for PC
The least expensive contoured keyboard, yet it is head and shoulders above any alternative. If you don't plan on customizing the keyboard, this is a great value. You can always upgrade later without even sending your keyboard back to ErgoCanada.
· Advanced ergonomics without programmability
· Lowest priced full-featured ergonomic keyboard
· Supports optional foot switches (ideal for number crunchers!)
· Field upgradable to Classic or Professional
· PS/2 systems, Windows 95/98/2000/XP, ME and NT (includes Windows key actions)
· All models are Sun compatible when used with a Kinesis Interface II for Sun.
for the Essential contoured keyboard
· The familiar Qwerty key layout is standard.
· The embedded keypad offers maximum productivity and comfort for 10-key users, especially using a foot switch.
· Essential Contoured Keyboard for PC, KB132PC
FOOTSWITCHES (Optional; Single, Double or Triple actions)
Key Action Specifications:
EMBEDDED KEY ACTIONS:
ErgoCanada.com, a division
of Micwil Computer Consulting
P.O. Box 9022 Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7K 7E7
Phone: (306) 222-3203 Fax: (306) 382-4995
Toll-Free: (866) 335-3746 (ERGO)
Check out our other portals:
Canadian Computer Buying Guide
- Buying guide on how to buy or upgrade your computer system.
ECanadaWeb.com - Hosting and E-commerce solutions.
All materials copyright © 2003 Micwil Computer Consulting.