| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Joystick Plus has been specifically designed to improve computer access where the user may have difficulties with a conventional mouse. This robust unit has many special features including a speed control key, latching drag switch and buttons that allow only up/down or left/right movements of the cursor. This mouse alternative is ideal for users with motor-skill difficulties.
- Left mouse switch (to the left of the joystick): This switch takes the place of the left mouse switch and is used for single click and double click operations.
- Right mouse switch (to the right of the joystick): This switch takes the place of the right mouse switch.
- Double click switch (to the bottom of the joystick): If difficulty is experienced when 'double clicking' with the left mouse switch, a single press of this switch will execute a double click operation.
- Drag switch (to the bottom right of the joystick): When this switch is pressed once, 'dragging operations' can be executed. This is the equivalent of holding down the left mouse key. Pressing the switch a second time cancels this operation. Actuation of the drag function is indicated by an LED at the top left of the unit.
- X-Y switch (above the joystick): Pressing this switch once gives left-right cursor movements only, pressing again gives up-down only. To cancel this function the switch should be pressed a third time. Selection of this function is indicated by an LED at the top left of the unit.
- Speed control switch (bottom left corner of the unit): This switch gives five cursor speeds. Each time the switch is pressed, the cursor slows down until after the slowest speed, it will then revert to the highest speed and the cycle will be repeated. This is a hardware acceleration control option which works in conjunction as needed with the standard mouse acceleration built into your operating system.
- Cursor control: The cursor is moved around the screen by rotating the ball in the direction you wish the cursor to go. The faster the ball is rotated the faster the cursor will move.
- Switch box: All of the switches apart from the speed control can be accessed remotely by attaching the switch box to the 'D' connector at the rear of the unit. Any switch with a 3.5 mm jack can then be connected to take the place of the switches on the unit.
- Removable finger guard: Helps to locate the correct switch, supports the hand, and avoids pressing the wrong keys.
- Remote switching socket: Fitted to the rear of the unit, and allows the main switches on the front panel to be duplicated externally. Assists impaired hand control.
- Right-handed OR left-handed operation: This unit has the ability to swap from right to left-handed operation. In order to toggle 'left-handed' and 'right-handed' button configuration, press and hold the middle and left buttons.
- Solid construction: Keeps the unit in place.
- Plug and play: No special software needed.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Joystick Roller Plus
Joystick Roller Plus - features
- Width: 5.3" (13.4 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Height: 4.3" (11.0 cm)
- Colour: Grey
- Case: ABS
- Joystick: Dual acces P+G JC2000
- Cable length: 79" (2 m)
- Cable sheath: White PVC
- Power supply: 5 V (D.C.) ± 5% @ 150 mA
- Compatibility: Windows compatibleMacintosh compatibleUSB with PS/2 adapter
- Included in the box:
- SoftKnob (Yellow)
- T-bar (Black)
- Slim Joystick
- Perspex Keyguard
- Operating instructions
- USB to PS/2 Adapter
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|TE-RPJ|| Joystick Roller Plus|