| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Full Travel Mini Keyboard from SolidTek features full-travel (3.5 mm) tactile rubber dome switches that generate a crisp typing response. By employing a unique clover leaf keyswitch design, the completely flat keycap is stabilized, preventing tilting both from front to back and side to side. The low profile flat keycaps give this keyboard the "look" of a laptop-style keyboard while retaining the more traditional "feel" of a standard full-size keyboard. The spacing between keycaps is very small compared to most keyboards, but the key pitch is standard, so the comparatively larger keycap tops are easier to target than on many keyboards.
The Full Travel Mini Keyboard has full size alpha-numeric keys and key pitch, with all other keys reduced from a standard keyboard. This allows the keyboard to offer a minimal 12" wide x 5.15" deep footprint on the desk, and at 0.85" tall, this keyboard is also portable if required. This keyboard includes an embedded numeric keypad which has blue legends, and is only available in a wired format (USB 1.1 compatible).
- Regular size keyboards with integrated numeric keypads on the right make reaching for the mouse on the right-hand side more difficult. The further one has to reach for the mouse, the greater the risk of injuries to the arm and shoulder due to overreaching. Smaller footprint keyboards such as the Full Travel Mini Keyboard will help remedy this potential problem by eliminating the built-in numeric keypad altogether.
Full Travel Stabilized Keys
- Many mini keyboards have low or reduced travel keying action. The Full Travel Mini Keyboard provides a standard 3.5 mm key travel, which improves keying speed and accuracy. The innovative cloverleaf design prevents the keycap from tilting in any direction, ensuring a stable key movement.
- Embedded Numeric Keypad: The Full Travel Mini Keyboard is compact due to the elimination of an integrated numeric keypad on the left or right hand side. However, it does have an embedded numeric keypad, which is simply a group of letter keys on the right hand side doubling as number keys when accessed through a toggle key. The numbers can be accessed using these instructions.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Full Travel Mini Keyboard
Full Travel Mini Keyboard - Side View
Full Travel Mini Keyboard - Key Close Up
- Width: 11.875" (30.4 cm)
- Depth (front-to-back): 5.15" (13.1 cm)
- Height: 0.85" (2.15 cm)
- Weight: 435 grams
- Keys: 89
- Key Pitch: 19.05 mm
- Switch Travel: 3.5 ± 0.5 mm
- Keyswitch Type: Full travel (3.5 mm) tactile rubber dome switches with clover leaf key stabilization
- Keyswitch Rating: 5 million actuations
- Numeric Keypad Actions: 15
- Compatibility: Windows
- Interface: USB
- Warranty: 1 year
- Package Contents: Full Travel Mini Keyboard
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ASK-3A00U|| SolidTek Full Travel Mini Keyboard, USB, Black|