| Additional Resources Accessories |
The SAMA Palm Support from ErgoVerse was designed to be the ideal accessory for most compact keyboards and laptops. At just 12" wide by 2" deep and featuring a low profile of just 0.5", the SAMA Palm Support is at home in front of virtually any compact keyboard or notebook computer, providing comfortable cushioned support for the palms while keyboarding without interfering with mouse movement. By elevating the palms to match the keyboard height this compact palm support virtually eliminates any potential for wrist extension to occur.
The SAMA Palm Support features medical quality gel covered in flexible, low-friction, and stain-resistant fabric. Elevated bumps across the surface create a three-dimensionsal surface that increases the cushioning effect and further improves the comfort. A reusable adhesive backing permits attachment to any hard, smooth surface as needed while still permitting easy removal and reattachment elsewhere. The SAMA Palm Support can be hand washed and air dried without damage to the adhesive. A quick application of rubbing alcohol will restore the adhesive backing if it loses its effectiveness.
Note: Please note we are unable to offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
Reduces Risk of Injury to the Wrists
- The SAMA Palm Support assists typists in reducing the potential for wrist extension, a risk that exists even with the lowest profile keyboards. Learn More About Wrist Extension,
Provides a Comfortable Surface for the Palms
- Filled with cushioning gel and covered with smooth fabric, the SAMA Palm Support ensures comfort wherever it is used. Although just 0.5" thick it is more than capable of reducing or eliminating pressure points at the palm and wrist.
Reduces Potential for Overreach Injuries
- Sized to fit the majority of compact keyboards, the SAMA Palm Support does not extend past the front of the keyboard housing. The mouse can remain in the ideal location, within the Comfort Zone and without the support interfering with mouse movements. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
Shallow Yet Sufficient
- At just 2" deep, there is just enough room to rest the palms without creating a risk of overreach to the keyboard. Deeper supports can push an individual away from the keyboard, creating an uncomfortable overreach.
- Designed for Use with Compact Keyboards: The width and thickness of the SAMA Palm Support make it ideal for use with both compact and full-size low profile keyboards as well as laptops and notebooks.
- Cushioning Support for the Hands: The cushioning of the soft gel core is enhanced by the raised bumps that further disperse pressure.
- Easy Glide Surface: The flexible Lycra surface offers minimal resistance to movement, letting the palms move smoothly.
- Washable: The SAMA Palm Support can be hand washed and air dried. Washing does not damage the adhesive backing
- Reusable Adhesive Backing: The SAMA Palm Support has an adhesive backing to keep it firmly in place on the surface of a desk or keyboard tray and can be lifted and repositioned as necessary. If over time it the adhesive loses effectiveness it can be restored by a quick application of rubbing alcohol.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
SAMA Palm Support
SAMA Palm Support in Use
- Do you need your palms higher to bring them to the height of your keyboard? Consider stacking two SAMAs on top of each other to yield a 1" high palm support.
- While the SAMA palm support is just 12" wide and primarily intended for use with compact keyboards it can also be used with traditional wider low profile keyboards. Just place it centrally below the alpha-numeric keys, where your hands are most often positioned.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|SPS|| SAMA Palm Support, 2" x 12" x 0.5"|