| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Prima Keyboard Tray from KV Waterloo is an exceptionally sturdy keyboard tray that incorporates an adjustable mousing surface which can be pivoted toward the user on either the left or right side. The rigid mousing surface easily slides to the right or left as required or can even be fully stored beneath the keyboard. The ease with which the mousing surface can be re-positioned makes this tray a good selection for someone who has limited width for tray storage (with the mousing surface centered for storage the tray is only 19" wide) but who wishes to spread their mouse use between both left and right hands. The roughly 7.5" by 8" mousing surface will accommodate most mice but may not be suitable for use with some of the larger more specialized ergonomic mousing solutions as it has a 1/8" ridge along the rear edge that may limit the possible range of mouse movement.
The Prima Keyboard Tray is equipped with a fairly firm removable palm support, an integrated handle for ease of movement, convenient cable guides for both mouse and keyboard, and a simple flip-up single-page inline document holder
The Prima Tray is thicker than some other trays due to the inclusion of the sliding mousing surface. As a result it does elevate the keyboard higher off the keyboard arm. Users who wish to keep the keyboard and mouse as low as possible without interfering with the movement of the legs may wish to consider other options which present a lower profile.
Positions Keyboard and Mouse Inside the Comfort Zone
- The Prima Keyboard Tray ensures comfortable central positioning for virtually all standard full-size keyboards. In addition the adjustable mousing surface on the Prima Keyboard Tray offers the user a means of bringing the mouse closer to their body, thus reducing the degree of displacement required to access the mouse. This permits their arm to be positioned closer to the side, which can reduce the risk of developing associated shoulder and wrist injuries.
Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
- Repositionable Mousing Surface: The sliding mousing surface on the Prima Keyboard Tray is also “proximity adjustable”. This means that the user can easily angle or pivot the mousing surface through an arc towards their body, reducing the reach necessary to access the mouse.
- Rigid Mousing Surface: The mousing surface on the Prima Keyboard Tray is securely attached to the tray itself. Unlike many other pivoting mousing surfaces that are only supported in a single spot and are susceptible to angling downward when the weight of the hand is placed on the mouse, the mousing surface on the Prima Tray easily retains a horizontal orientation.
- Sturdy Construction: The Prima Keyboard Tray and the attached sliding mousing surface are backed by a steel plate that ensures a strong and rigid surface for both keyboard and mouse and eliminates the potential for warping of the tray.
- Detachable Gel-like Palm Rest: The Prima Keyboard Tray includes a detachable palm rest that can be removed in seconds if desired. The easy removal also enables the accommodation of large keyboards with integrated non-removable palm rests.
- Ready to Mount: The Prima Keyboard Tray comes ready to mount to any KV Waterloo Keyboard Arm. All necessary hardware is included.
- Convenient Pull Handle: The front of the Prima Tray features a pull handle for storing and retrieving the keyboard tray.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Prima Keyboard Tray - Adjustable Mousing Surface
Prima Keyboard Tray - Specifications
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|6541D|| Prima Keyboard Tray|