| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests from Key Ovation feature a pressure-responsive cushioning gel core that contours to relieve potential pressure points. The low-friction Lycra cover lets the palms move smoothly during typing, while the non-skid backing ensures that the wrist rests remain securely in place on the desk top. These contoured palm rests are shaped to offer a larger area of support to the outer heel of the hand where most contact is made. The inner portion is contoured away from the keyboard to ensure the thumbs have easy access to the spacebar(s). Because these dual supports can be independently positioned they are ideal for use with Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboards or other similar keyboards when they are splayed or separated. Of course, they work just as well with traditional keyboards. Although they cannot provide complete support when used with a keyboard in a tented position, they are a noticeable improvement over having no support at all.
Note: We are unable to offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
Reduce Risk of Wrist Pain
- Properly positioned beneath the heel of the hand, the Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests prevent the unhealthy bend at the wrist known as wrist extension. Learn More About Wrist Extension.
Enable Healthy Alignment of Arm, Wrist and Hand
- Each Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rest can be freely and independently positioned, providing customized support for the palms even when used with a splayed or separated keyboard.
- The breathable Lycra fabric on the wrist rests is a low-friction surface that lets the palms move smoothly and prevents the skin from overheating.
- Modular Design for Optimal Ergonomics: Because these come as a set they are ideal for use with keyboards that are split or splayed. Since each rest can be individually positioned it is possible to ensure full wrist support is present regardless of the keyboard alignment.
- Versatile: While ideal for use with splayed and separated keyboards, the Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests can just as easily be used to provide wrist support with standard keyboards.
- Contoured Shape: The contoured shape offers a larger zone of support for the outer part of the palm where most support is required, and a smaller zone towards the centre that permits unimpeded access to the spacebar(s).
- Gel-filled: The pressure-responsive gel core offers soft yet resilient support.
- Lycra Cover: The breathable low-friction Lycra cover lets the palms move with ease.
- Non-Skid Backing: The Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests have a non-slip backing that keeps the Wrist Rests secured in place on the desk surface.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests with Goldtouch Adjustable Keyboard
- Width: 6.875" (17.5 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Height: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
- Available Colours: Black
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Contents: One Pair Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests
- When using your Goltouch Gel Wrist Rests position them close enough to the keyboard so that they are positioned under the "heel" of the hand not the underside of the wrist. This will ensure that the wrist is maintained in the most elevated position since the heel of the palm projects further than the wrist. At the same time, it will also ensure that pressure is not placed on the soft underside of the wrist where it can exert pressure against the carpal tunnel and also potentially restrict circulation.
- When taking breaks from typing leave the hands in position on the keyboard but rest your palms on the padded rests. If you find that your hands want to pull away from the keyboard it may be positioned too far away from you. To determine if this is the case place your hands in typing position and then look down at your elbows. They should be positioned almost directly below your shoulders. If they are more than an inch or two ahead of the shoulders you should consider moving your keyboard closer to yourself. This will reduce the strain that is put on the shoulders when your hands are reaching too far to reach an inappropriately positioned keyboard. Of course, this also applies to your mouse location.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|GT7-0017|| Goldtouch Gel Wrist Rests, Black|