| Additional Resources Accessories |
The RSTMOR Drafting PLUS Chair from ErgoVerse is specifically designed to meet the needs of those of larger build. Dual rectangular steel tube construction rated to support up to 440 pounds and extra-thick padding on the larger-than-average seat are combined with easy adjustability to create a chair that is both functional and durable. The RSTMOR chair also offers individuals the option of sitting at a greater height than traditional chairs, which can significantly reduce the stress to which the knees are subjected with repetitive sitting and standing from a standard chair height. An adjustable footrest provides relaxation for the feet and lower legs, especially convenient if working at a raised counter that requires a greater seat elevation. For individuals who are working in a warehouse or assembly environment with raised counters this seat can enable them to reduce the load on their legs and joints by letting them sit while still being able to reach the work surface. The chair also folds for storage.
Reduces Foot and Leg Fatigue
- This chair lets workers temporarily and safely lessen the weight load borne by the legs and joints throughout the day. Unlike most other sit-stand types of seating, the RSTMOR provides a fully seated position rather than the more common leaning stance. This facilitates complete resting of the lower limbs and joints, and can be especially important for those of larger build. Not only does this reduce the stress on the joints but it also permits the muscles to rest. This will result in a general increase in energy levels as muscle fatigue is decreased.
Reduces Strain on Knees
- Rather than having to raise and lower themselves on and off the comparatively low height of a traditional chair, individuals are able to set the seat at a height which is comfortable for them to easily reach from a standing position. This results in a significant reduction in the stress on the knee joints. The elevated seat position means that returning to a standing position requires noticeably less effort than rising from a traditional chair. The height-adjustable footrests provide a place to rest the feet and to let the leg muscles and joints relax while seated.
Can Reduce the Risk of Lower Back Pain
- The large and well-padded back support encourages maintenance of an upright posture, reducing the tendency to permit the lower back to slump, a postural position associated with lower back pain.
Increases Movement for Better Health
- Since it is much easier to move between the seated resting position and a fully standing position, most likely a greater degree of movement and mobility will occur throughout the day.
Reduces Risk of Lower Limb Circulation Problems
- Static standing has been identified as a contributing factor in the development of edema (swelling of the lower legs). When the muscles of the lower legs are not being flexed they cannot pump blood and fluids through the circulatory system. When sitting on the RSTMOR Drafting PLUS Chair it is possible to easily flex the calf muscles, encouraging this pumping action.
- Thickly Padded Seat and Back: Both the seat and back feature over 2" (5 cm) thick polyurethane foam padding with an easily cleanable imitation leather cover. This padding level and the larger-than-average dimensions of the seat and back provide larger individuals with a comfort level not found in most "standard" seating designed for similar applications. While designed with larger builds in mind the greater dimensions and padding levels also make this seat very comfortable for people of all sizes.
- Super Heavy Duty: Double rectangular tube frame for extra strength with a 440 lb (200 kg) weight rating.
- Height Adjustable: Seat, back and footrest are all height adjustable with a handwheel locking mechanism.
- Adjustable Footrest: The adjustable height footrest features swivelling pedals which adjust for personal comfort and encourage ankle and foot movement throughout the day. When not required these can be folded out of the way with ease.
- Easily Movable: A large integrated handle and rollers mean the RSTMOR is easily moved between locations. The rollers are primarily intended for use on hard floors but will work reasonably well on short-nap carpets as well.
- Foldable: The RSTMOR Drafting PLUS Chair easily folds for storage.
- 5 Year Warranty: The RSTMOR Drafting PLUS Chair is covered by a 5-year warranty.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
RSTMOR Drafting PLUS Chair
Integrated Handle and Rollers for Easy Positioning
Rollers for Easy Movement
- Weight Rating: 440 lb (200 kg)
- Seat Adjustment Range: 21.7" - 30.3" (55 cm - 77 cm)
- Seat Dimensions: 12.6" (32 cm) Deep x 18.1" (46 cm) Wide x 3.1" (8 cm) Thick
- Seat Height Adjustment: 21.6" (54.8 cm) - 30.3" (77 cm)
- Back Dimensions: 10.6" (27 cm) High x 15.7" (40 cm) Wide x 3.1" (8 cm) Deep
- Back Depth Adjustment: 2" (5 cm)
- Weight of Chair: 32 lbs (14.5 kg)
- Chair Footprint: Open 17.7" (45 cm) x 27" (68.6 cm); Folded 17.7" (45 cm) x 13" (33 cm)
- Footrest Extension from Base: 5.1" (13 cm)
- Footrest Width: 17.3" (44 cm)
- Footrest Height Adjustment: 3.5" (9 cm) - 12.2" (31 cm)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: RSTMOR Drafting Plus Chair, Instruction Sheet
- Before using your RSTMOR please ensure that the legs are fully extended and that the seat, back rest and foot rests are fully locked in place.
- Be sure to adjust the seat and footrests to appropriate heights to optimize your comfort while seated. The back rest should also be adjusted to provide support to the back - while can also reduce fatigue.
- Consider Adding an Anti-Fatigue Mat to Your Workstation: If you find that your feet are tired and would like a cushioned surface on which to stand, consider adding a non-slip MATAR Anti-Fatigue Mat to your workstation.
- Fatigue is a common contributor to workplace accidents. Short breaks can greatly significantly reduce the build-up of fatigue so if you are standing and find yourself feeling fatigued, take advantage of your RSTMOR and take a break.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|RDPC-11190|| RSTMOR Drafting PLUS Chair, Black.|