| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The DIADEM Return Table Tops from ErgoVerse are intended as companion tops for the DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops. When added to a DIADEM Waterfall Table Top the combination of the two creates a traditional L-shaped desk with a 29" deep primary section and a 23" deep return. The DIADEM Return Table Tops can also serve as a stand-alone desk surface for those with less room. The DIADEM Return Table Tops retain the same focus on functional organic form and distinctive look as do the DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops. Constructed of 1" thick MDF core, these table tops are machined with a waterfall profile and rounded corners that eliminate pinch points. Highly resilient laminate film is then applied to the tops using 3-D lamination technology. This combination of high heat and vacuum wrap the lamination film around the contoured edges, resulting in a fully sealed top. The satin finish laminate film is non-porous, providing protection from spills and the fully sealed contoured edges offer full protection to the MDF core. The undersides of all DIADEM Return Table Tops are finished with melamine to add further protection.
DIADEM Return Table Tops are 23" deep and available in 2 widths (41" and 53"). Both sizes are available in the same 6 colours - 4 luxurious wood grain finishes (Dark Crimson Mahogany, Autumn Harvest Cherry, Light Fresh Maple, and Pristine Sandbank) and 2 solid colours (Black and Grey) as the DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops.
Eliminates Potential Pressure on Wrists
- The DIADEM Return Table Tops feature a gently rounded waterfall edge that eliminates any abrupt or sharp edges. The contour of the table top gently drops away from the underside of the wrist and arm, eliminating virtually all potential for pressure points on the underside of the wrist. Eliminating these pressure points reduces the risk for restriction of blood flow and/or the development of related carpal tunnel issues.
Expands the Available Work Space
- The DIADEM Return Table Tops are intended to be paired with a primary DIADEM Waterfall Table Top and then mounted to a height adjustable 3-leg height-adjustable desk frame to create an L-shaped corner desk (either Right or Left hand). Unlike many of the common desktop sit-stand solutions which have very limited work space, a DIADEM Waterfall Table Top combined with a DIADEM Return Table top provide a full 29" depth on the primary work surface and 23" of depth on the Return section. Multiple widths are available in both tops, meaning that individuals can choose the combination which best meets their work requirements or space limitations.
Provides an Extended Comfort Zone
- Desktop "retrofit style" sit-stand solutions generally have limited space, requiring that workers choose which items they will keep within easy access. The result of this can be unhealthy bending and stretching to reach items that remain on the fixed desktop. The large dimensions of the DIADEM tops mean that all work top items remain at a fixed level, within easy reach whether working at a seated or standing position.
- Gently Rounded "Waterfall" Edges: Common desk and table tops tend to have fairly sharp edges and corners. Even those with bevelled edges still have distinct transition lines along the bevel edges. The DIADEM Waterfall edges completely eliminate any transition, with the top surface dropping away on a continuous curve. This curved design is also incorporated into the corners. The elimination of sharp edges or corners serves the ergonomic purposes of eliminating potential pressure points which can reduce blood flow and reducing the risk of nerve impingement against the sharp edges. From a practical perspective, the rounded edges and corners of the DIADEM tops reduce the potential for impact damage to the tops by presenting a profile that tends to deflect rather than oppose impacts.
- High Quality Finish: DIADEM Return Table Tops are vacuum-wrapped at high heat with a 0.3 mm resilient laminate film. This process creates a seamless finish, eliminating unsightly glue lines along edging or the common exposed MDF or particleboard core on other tabletops, and fully sealing the top to protect from moisture damage arising from accidental spills. The underside of a DIADEM Table Top is finished in black melamine to ensure that the MDF core is protected from all directions.
- Natural Woodgrain Look: The seamless wrapping of the laminate film around the edges, corners, and inside of the grommet holes makes the wood grain finishes closely match the look of a solid wood table top. No unsightly raw MDF or particleboard core is exposed, because the film covers all materials, creating the natural face and end grains of solid wood. Of course, the solid colours also provide complete coverage for a transition-free finish.
- Thick (1"): DIADEM Return Table Tops are 1" thick. The MDF core provides sufficient mass to enhance the stability of whatever height adjustable frame it is mounted to, reducing the potential for monitor shake.
- Stand-Alone Option: Although the DIADEM Return Table Top is intended for use with a primary DIADEM Waterfall Table Top as part of a complete "L-shaped" corner desk configuration they can also be used as stand-alone tops where space limitations require a shallower 23" desk surface. It is important to ensure that the width of top is sufficient to mount to the height-adjustable frame.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
DIADEM Return Table Tops - Autumn Harvest Cherry
DIADEM Return Table Tops - Corner and Waterfall Edge Profiles
DIADEM Return Table Tops - Six Colour Options
Widths: 41", 53"
- Core Material: MDF
Top and Edges: 0.3 mm Laminate Film, 3-D Vacuum WrappedUnderside: Black Melamine
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|DRT-4123-BLK|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Solid Black|
|DRT-4123-GRY|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey|
|DRT-4123-CHE|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Autumn Harvest Cherry|
|DRT-4123-MAH|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Dark Crimson Mahogany|
|DRT-4123-MAP|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Light Fresh Maple|
|DRT-4123-SAN|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank|
|DRT-5323-BLK|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Solid Black|
|DRT-5323-GRY|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey|
|DRT-5323-CHE|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Autumn Harvest Cherry|
|DRT-5323-MAH|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Dark Crimson Mahogany|
|DRT-5323-MAP|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Light Fresh Maple|
|DRT-5323-SAN|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank|
|DRT-4123-SAN-CLEARANCE|| 41" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank - Clearance (product differs slightly from Diadem - ask for details)|
|DRT-5323-GRY-CLEARANCE|| 53" wide x 23" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey - Clearance (product differs slightly from Diadem - ask for details)|
|SCMS-BLK|| SPICA Cable Management System, Black|
|SCMS-SIL|| SPICA Cable Management System, Silver|
|CCH-SIL|| CETUS CPU Holder, Silver|
|CCH-BLK|| CETUS CPU Holder, Black|