Page last updated: Fri, 19-Jul-2019 14:33:07
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
DIADEM Waterfall Table Topsby ErgoVerse
| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
The DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops from ErgoVerse focus on functional organic form while offering a distinctive look to any office setting. Constructed of 1" thick MDF core, these table tops are machined with a waterfall profile and rounded corners that eliminate pinch points. Highly resilient laminate film is then applied to the tops using 3-D lamination technology. This combination of high heat and vacuum wrap the lamination film around the contoured edges, resulting in a fully sealed top. The satin finish laminate film is non-porous, providing protection from spills and the fully sealed contoured edges offer full protection to the MDF core. The undersides of all DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops are finished with melamine to add further protection. The DIADEM Table Tops offer a uniquely practical and beautifying feature, a softly rounded inner waterfall edge for the dual grommet holes which permits cables to drop gently below the surface without risk of damage from the standard sharp edges.
DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops are 29" deep and available in 4 widths (46", 58", 70" and 82"). All sizes are available in 4 luxurious wood grain finishes (Dark Crimson Mahogany, Autumn Harvest Cherry, Light Fresh Maple, and Pristine Sandbank) as well as 2 solid colours (Black and Grey).
Eliminates Potential Pressure on Wrists
- The DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops feature a gently rounded waterfall edge that eliminates any abrupt or sharp edges. The contour of the table top gently drops away from the underside of the wrist and arm, eliminating virtually all potential for pressure points on the underside of the wrist. Eliminating these potential pressure points reduces the potential for restriction of blood flow and/or the development of related carpal tunnel issues.
Provides Unrestricted Work Space
- Unlike many of the common desktop sit-stand solutions which have very limited work space, the DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops provide users with a full 29" depth of work surface. A variety of widths are available, meaning that users can choose the width which best meets their work requirements or space limitations. Inline document holders or writing surface are easily accommodated without a sacrifice in the overall workstation ergonomics.
Provides an Extended Comfort Zone
- Desktop sit-stand solutions generally have limited space, requiring that workers choose which items they will keep within easy access. The result of this can be unhealthy bending and stretching to reach items that remain on the fixed desktop. The large dimensions of the DIADEM tops mean that all work top items remain at a fixed level, within easy reach whether working at a seated or standing position.
Meets the Ergonomic Height Requirements
- When paired with a height adjustable base such as the ANDROMEDA Electric Adjustable Base
the DIADEM Waterfall Table Top becomes a complete workstation, adjustable to meet the height requirements of virtually all users.
- Gently Rounded "Waterfall" Edges: Common table top design tends to have fairly sharp edges and corners. Even those with beveled edges still have distinct transition lines along the bevel edges. The DIADEM Waterfall edges completely eliminate any transition, with the top surface dropping away on a continuous curve. This curved design is also incorporated into the corners. The elimination of sharp edges or corners serves the ergonomic purposes of eliminating potential pressure points which can reduce blood flow and reducing the risk of nerve impingement against the sharp edges. From a practical perspective, the rounded edges and corners of the DIADEM tops reduce the potential for impact damage to the tops by presenting a profile that tends to deflect rather than oppose impacts.
- High Quality Finish: DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops are vacuum-wrapped at high heat with a 0.3mm resilient laminate film. This process creates a seamless finish, eliminating unsightly glue lines along edging or the common exposed MDF or particleboard core on other tabletops, and fully sealing the top to protect from moisture damage from accidental spills. The underside of a DIADEM Table Top is finished in black melamine to ensure that the MDF core is protected from all directions.
- "Waterfall" Grommet Design: The DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops feature dual grommet holes which incorporate the same interior profile as the outer edges of the tops. The result is a unique look which further enhances the flowing lines of the DIADEM tops. The gently rounded edges also ensure that cables can easily drop down with out concern of damage from being dragged over sharp edges.
- Natural Woodgrain Look: The seamless wrapping of the laminate film around the edges, corners, and inside of the grommet holes makes the wood grain finishes closely match the look of a solid wood table top. No unsightly raw MDF or particleboard core is exposed, because the film covers all materials, creating the natural face and end grains of solid wood. Of course, the solid colours also provide complete coverage for a transition-free finish.
- Thick (1"): DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops are 1" thick. The MDF core provides sufficient mass to enhance the stability of whatever height adjustable frame it is mounted to, reducing the potential for monitor shake.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops - Autumn Harvest Cherry
DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops - Corner and Waterfall Edge Profiles
DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops - Grommet Waterfall Edge Details
DIADEM Waterfall Table Tops - Six Colour Options
Widths: 46", 58", 70", and 82"
- Core Material: MDF
Top and Edges: 0.3 mm Laminate Film, 3-D Vacuum Wrapped
Underside: Black Melamine
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|DT-4629-BLK|| 46" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Black|
|DT-4629-GRY|| 46" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey|
|DT-4629-CHE|| 46" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Autumn Harvest Cherry|
|DT-4629-MAH|| 46" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Dark Crimson Mahogany|
|DT-4629-MAP|| 46" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Light Fresh Maple|
|DT-4629-SAN|| 46" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank|
|DT-5829-BLK|| 58" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Black|
|DT-5829-GRY|| 58" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey|
|DT-5829-CHE|| 58" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Autumn Harvest Cherry|
|DT-5829-MAH|| 58" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Dark Crimson Mahogany|
|DT-5829-MAP|| 58" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Light Fresh Maple|
|DT-5829-SAN|| 58" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank|
|DT-7029-BLK|| 70" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Black|
|DT-7029-GRY|| 70" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey|
|DT-7029-CHE|| 70" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Autumn Harvest Cherry|
|DT-7029-MAH|| 70" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Dark Crimson Mahogany|
|DT-7029-MAP|| 70" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Light Fresh Maple|
|DT-7029-SAN|| 70" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank|
|DT-8229-BLK|| 82" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Black|
|DT-8229-GRY|| 82" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Solid Grey|
|DT-8229-CHE|| 82" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Autumn Harvest Cherry|
|DT-8229-MAH|| 82" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Dark Crimson Mahogany|
|DT-8229-MAP|| 82" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Light Fresh Maple|
|DT-8229-SAN|| 82" wide x 29" deep x 1" thick, Pristine Sandbank|
|SCMS-SIL|| SPICA Cable Management System, Silver|
|SCMS-BLK|| SPICA Cable Management System, Black|
|CCH-SIL|| CETUS CPU Holder, Silver|
|CCH-BLK|| CETUS CPU Holder, Black|