| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Under Desk Storage Organizer from Aidata is an economical desk accessory that provides storage space for basic office essentials. This Storage Organizer can be clamped to surfaces up to 40 mm thick, making it well-suited for use with sit-stand desks that have forfeited traditional storage drawers. Because it is attached directly to the surface it raises and lowers with the desk, always remaining within reach for quick access. It even includes a removable square 7.5" mousing surface should it be required. The clamp mount permits a full 360° rotation that permits the storage organizer to be stored by pivoting below the surface in either direction. The portable clamp-on design also makes this suitable for temporary workstations where no other storage option is available and for use in combination with the Desk Clamp Keyboard Tray.
Reduces Overreach Outside of Comfort Zone
- Bringing items that are regularly accessed within easy reach workers no longer need to stretch outside their comfort zone, reducing the risk of developing RSI from repetitive overreaching.
Learn More about Overreaching Outside the Comfort Zone.
- Storable: The 360° pivoting design of the Under Desk Storage Organizer means that it can easily be stored out of the way, similar to the manner in which keyboard trays can be stored.
Note: Before pivoting below desk for storage be sure to remove any pointing device that is too high to clear the underside of the desk.
- Fits Most Desks: The Under Desk Mouse Tray can be mounted on desks up to 1.57" (40 mm) thick.
- Removable Mousing Surface: The 7.5" square mousing surface can be fully removed if desired to provide easy access to the two larger storage compartments.
- Convenient Cable Clip: To ensure that wired mice are not accidentally knocked to the floor the mouse surface on the Under Desk Storage Organizer is equipped with a convenient cable clip. When correctly employed this ensures that even if the mouse is accidently knocked off, it will be caught by the cord rather than striking the floor.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Under Desk Storage Organizer
Under Desk Storage Organizer - Pivots for Storage
- Width: 13.8" (35 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 11" (28.0 cm)
- Storage Compartment Depths: 1.125" (2.9 cm)
- Mousing Surface Dimensions: 7.0" (17.8 cm) W x 7.0" (17.8 cm) D
- Height of Mousing Surface Below Desk Surface: 1.5" (3.8 cm)
- Rotation: 360°
- Maximum Desk Thickness: 1.57" (4.0 cm)
- Warranty: 90 Days (Manufacturer Direct)
- Package Contents: Under Desk Storage Organizer, Assembly & Usage Guide
- Assembly Time: Under 5 minutes, No tools required.
- If using the Under Desk Storage Organizer it will work best with more traditional lower profile pointing devices. The limited dimensions of the mousing surface means that pointing solutions that require movement of the entire arm or have a larger base may not be practical. This would include solutions such as the Handshoe Mouse, the OrthoMouse, the NEWTRAL 2 Mouse, and the Penguin Ambidextrous Vertical Mouse.
- The ability to position the mouse "out" towards oneself means that a user can keep their arm positioned in a more relaxed and natural alignment. Optimum positioning for extended mousing would be with the elbow situated almost directly below the shoulder. In this position the muscles of the arm and shoulder are the most relaxed. Because the Under Desk Storage Organizer has a 3.5" wide storage compartment to either side of the central mousing surface you will want to ensure that this does not move the elbow too far out from the body.
- When determining whether the Under Desk Storage Organizer is suited to use as a mousing surface you need to evaluate whether you will have your wrist in "extension" while using it. Extension of the wrist can occur with both keyboard and mouse usage. If the mouse is positioned too low the risk of developing RSI is increased and you may wish to consider alternative solutions which can place both keyboard and mouse at an ergonomically neutral elevation.
Learn More About Wrist Extension.
- If using a mouse with more vertical orientation remember to move the mouse to the desk surface prior to pivoting the tray for storage. This will ensure that your mouse is not knocked off the surface when the tray is stored.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|DO-1020|| Under Desk Storage Organizer, Black|