| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Deluxe Monitor Stand from Aidata raises monitors and mobile devices to a more comfortable height for viewing, and provides convenient storage for those who need to keep important papers close by, or who simply want to reduce clutter on the desk top. The Deluxe Monitor Stand increases the monitor or laptop elevation by 4" and can be stacked if greater elevation is needed. The platform is 16" wide by 10" deep (exclusive of the stackable surface along the left and right edges which brings the overall width to just over 19"). The stand includes a convenient accessory drawer equipped with two removable dividers, and features a slot at the front to support a tablet or smart phone in an upright position. The black and grey Deluxe Monitor Stand will blend into almost any office setting.
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Upper Back
- By allowing users to raise the monitor to the most comfortable height, the Deluxe Monitor Stand helps users maintain good upper body posture, reducing the risk of strain in the muscles at the back of the neck and in the upper back. Positioning the tablet in a vertical position in the front slot allows users to experience the same ergonomic benefits when working with a touch screen.
- Significant Elevation and Stability: With a height of 4" the Deluxe monitor stand can eliminate the need for multiple shorter units to be stacked. The wide footprint also ensures stability, even if two units are stacked to create an 8" elevation.
- Spacious and Sturdy: The Deluxe Monitor Stand can support monitors, laptops, printers and other office equipment up to 33 lbs.
- Accessory Drawer, with Removable Dividers: Provides space to store printer paper or other materials and accessories (See Usage Tips).
- Front Slot for Mobile Devices: Allows tablets and smart phones to be positioned within the Comfort Zone and angled vertically for the most ergonomic viewing.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Deluxe Monitor Stand with Drawer
Deluxe Monitor Stand with Drawer showing Mobile Devices
Deluxe Monitor Stand with Monitor and Keyboard
Deluxe Monitor Stand with Laptop
- Be careful not to elevate your monitor/tablet too high. For most the best viewing height will have the top of the monitor positioned approximately at eye level when sitting upright and looking straight ahead. Elevating a monitor too high will require tilting your head back to view the upper portion which can result in tensed neck muscles and the potential for tension headaches or RSI injury to your neck. If the 4" elevation will be too much you may wish to consider the Professional Monitor Riser which offers adjustments for multiple platform heights.
- Store Paper of Different Sizes. To accommodate US Letter-Sized paper, remove one of the drawer dividers. To accommodate legal-sized paper, remove both drawer dividers.
- Stack Two Units: To stack two units, first remove the four small rubber inserts on the top of the bottom unit. Insert the feet of the top unit into the spaces created.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|MS-1002G|| Deluxe Monitor Stand, Black/Grey|