DvortyBoard Switchable Ergonomic Keyboard - Detailed Specification Sheet
This is the most economical ergonomic hardware-based
switchable DVORAK keyboard (with dual legends on the keys) available in the
These advanced keyboards allow you to easily switch to the efficiently comfortable
Dvorak format from the inefficient exhausting Qwerty format. Help protect yourself,
family, friends and co-workers from RSI's (Repetitive Strain Injuries) with
the new DvortyBoard™!
The DvortyBoard features:
- The proven benefits of Dvorak - increased productivity, reduced finger movement,
easier, faster to learn!
- ProCurve sloped design places hands, wrists, and arms in a naturally non-confining
- Comfortable silent, high quality membrane key-switches with tactile feeling
that typists prefer
- Microsoft Windows keys
- Laser printed keycaps - dual legended for DVORAK and QWERTY
- "One-Touch" switch between DVORAK and QWERTY - NO software needed
Hard-wired for Dvorak and Qwerty - no software needed!
- LED indicator light for Dvorak!
- Transparent to all applications and operating systems - even DOS!
- Easy to install - just plug and play!
Why use DVORAK?
- The DvortyBoard™ is a switchable PC keyboard that lets users toggle between
the conventional, less efficient "QWERTY" layout and the innovative, super-efficient
"DVORAK" layout with a simple keyboard switch. Dual legends on the keycaps
identify the keys in each layout. The keyboard features standard design with
a detachable wrist support for more comfort.
- The "DVORAK" layout positions the most commonly used letters on the easiest
to reach keys. Studies have shown that "DVORAK" typists increase accuracy
by 50% or more and may increase their speed by 50% or more, and most amazingly,
they move their fingers significantly less distance that "QWERTY" typists.
- The DvortyBoard™ is the perfect answer for environments with both "DVORAK"
and "QWERTY" typists, such as in the home, workplace or school.
- IBM PC-compatible desktop, laptop, notebook or subnotebook
- PS/2 port
- One of these systems:
- Windows 95 / 98 / NT / 2000 / XP
- Dimensions: 21.3" x 10.0" x 1.4" (Length x Weight x Height)
- Operating force: 75 ± 10 g
- Weight: 5.5 lbs each (enclosed with cable and packaging)
- Total travel: 3.5 ± 0.5 mm
- Cable length: 4.5 ft
- Keyswitches: membrane switch with tactile feedback, 10 million cycle
- Data transmission: IBM. compatible XT, AT-PS/2
- Keyboard is approved by FCC, CE
If you opened this page from our online catalog, close this
window to return to it. If you opened this page from outside the ErgoCanada.com
web site, click
here to enter our online catalog.
Please bookmark this site and check back often, as we are adding
new products and services regularly.
ErgoCanada.com, a division
of Micwil Computer Consulting
P.O. Box 9022 Saskatoon, SK, Canada S7K 7E7
Phone: (306) 222-3203 Fax: (306) 382-4995
Toll-Free: (866) 335-3746 (ERGO)
Check out our other portals:
Canadian Computer Buying Guide
- Buying guide on how to buy or upgrade your computer system.
ECanadaWeb.com - Hosting and E-commerce
All materials copyright © 2003 Micwil Computer Consulting.