| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Wristrester from WorkRite Ergonomics is designed to be placed on top of the worksurface, specifically to bridge or "straddle" across an inside 90 degree corner and thus create a usable workspace. The underside of the 5mm thick composite "tray" is equipped with non-skid grip strips to hold it in place with adhesive velcro tabs providing additional security. An included 8.25" square low-friction mousing surface can be placed on either the left or right. The Wristrester is equipped with a 2.25" deep x 0.75" high leatherette palm support with foam padding. It should be noted that the palm support is non-detachable.
The WristRester comes in two sizes. The smaller is 26.75" in width and 10.75" in depth. The larger unit is 29.75" in width and 12" in depth, making it suitable for bridging wider gaps. While primarily intended for bridging corners, the Wristrester can also be deployed anywhere a level keyboard and mousing surface is desired.
Note: The Wristrester cannot be mounted to an adjustable keyboard arm.
Positions Keyboard and Mouse within the "Comfort Zone"
- Keeping frequently used devices within the Comfort Zone allows the muscles of the upper body to remain relaxed and reduces the risk of overreach (left and right, up and down, and forward) injuries. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
- Reduces Excessive Reach to the Left and Right - Both the 26.75" and 29.75" widths allow users to position both input devices comfortably close to the body and at the same level relative to each other.
- Keeps the Shoulders Level - Because both input devices are placed on the same level, the need to repeatedly lift, extend and lower one's shoulder when using the mouse is eliminated. Dealing with a constant shoulder imbalance leads to an increased risk of repetitive strain injury. By positioning the mouse directly adjacent to the keyboard there is no need to reach forward to the desk surface—a common practice that creates a twist in the back and shoulders.
- Spacious: At 26.75" and 29.75" in width, there is plenty of room for both a keyboard and pointing device.
- Durable: High quality composite construction
- Palm Support: The tray is equipped with a 1" high by 2.5" deep leatherette over foam padding palm support.
- Suitable for Right or Left-hand Mousing: Because the Wristrester is a single one-piece surface users can easily configure their workstation to meet their personal requirements.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
B141-25: 26.75" (67.9 cm)
B144-25: 29.75" (75.6 cm)
- Depth (front to back):
- B141-25: 10.75" (27.3 cm)
- B144-25: 12.0" (30.5 cm)
- Usable Depth: (palmrest takes up 2.5" of depth)
B141-25: 8.25" (21 cm)
B144-25: 9.5" (24.1 cm)
Tray: 0.25" (0.64 cm)
Palm Support: 1.0" (2.5 cm)
- Weight of Tray:
B141-25: 1.5 lb (0.7 kg)
B144-25: 2.5 lb (1.2 kg)
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|B144-25|| Wristrester, 29.75" Wide x 12.0" Deep, Midnight Black|