| Additional Resources Usage Tips |
With an adjustable document holder attached to a 1” high monitor riser, the Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder from Vu-Ryte (formerly known as the Under Monitor Mount Inline Document Holder) offers a convenient, two-in-one solution for those who need to keep reference materials inline, and who also need to raise the monitor to a more comfortable height.
The monitor riser allows users to raise the height of the monitor to alleviate strain on the muscles of the neck and upper back, and the inline document holder helps them avoid the strain of repeatedly turning the head to the side or looking down at the desk surface.
The Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder is available in two sizes: 18" wide and 14" wide. The easel on both models is 11” tall and is tilt-adjustable. A ledge measuring 1.25" high supports thick stacks of paper, binders and books, and a clear, 1" wide line guide keeps users oriented in the text and helps to keep documents in place.
With the document holder counterbalanced by the weight of the monitor on the monitor riser, the easel can be configured to drop up to 8” below the edge of the desk with no loss of stability.
Where additional monitor height is required the Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder can be used in conjunction with both the 1" high VuRyser1 Plus or the 2" high VuRyser2 Plus Monitor Risers. The Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder can be placed either below or on top of the risers to accommodate specific user requirements.
Reduces Strain on the Muscles of the Upper Back and Neck
- The monitor riser elevates the monitor to a more comfortable height for viewing. This helps the user keep the head properly aligned with the spine, reducing strain at the back of the neck and in the upper back, reducing the risk of repetitive strain injuries (RSI) and headaches.
Reduces Strain on the Neck and Shoulders
- The InLine document holder keeps reference materials directly between the keyboard and the monitor. Placing papers and other materials on a sloped platform directly in front allows users to read the material simply by glancing down, rather than repeatedly twisting and turning at the neck.
Helps to Reduce Eye Strain
- Problems such as dry or burning eyes, blurred vision and frequent headaches can often be significantly improved (especially for those who wear bifocal or progressive lenses) by placing the monitor at the correct height (and distance) and by keeping reference materials inline.
- Sturdy Platform Design: The monitor riser is made of plastic, and reinforced to ensure a flat, stable support for the monitor.
- Height Adjustable: A sliding mechanism allows the easel to be positioned on the desk surface, as well as dropped down to overhang the edge of the desk by up to 7.5".
- Tilt Adjustable: The angle of the easel can be adjusted from horizontal to virtually upright.
- Depth Adjustable: The easel mount is equipped with a slide mount that provides 4" of depth adjustment towards the user. This accommodates situations where monitors are placed further back on the desk.
- Horizontal Slide Adjustment: The Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder has an innovative "lateral slide" function which offers users the option of sliding the easel up to 7.5" to either side. This can be of benefit when needing to access CPU or monitor controls or in situations where a dual monitor setup is used. With the dual monitor setup users can place the holder below the monitor that they use most often but still slide the document holder easel towards the center of "both" monitors when working with and accessing both monitors.
- Transparent Easel: The clear work surface allows users to place the Under Monitor Mount Adjustable Inline Document Holder above the number row of the keyboard without obstructing visibility.
- Transparent Line Guide: The sliding, transparent, non-magnified line guide helps to keep users oriented in the text, and helps to keep papers in place if the easel is positioned at a steep angle.
- Plastic Clamp: An adjustable clamp on the ledge keeps large stacks of papers in place, and holds books open at the required page.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder - 14KB
Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder - 18KB
Under Monitor Mount Adjustable InLine Document Holder - Tilt & Height Adjustment
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|VUR-18KB|| 18" wide model|
|VUR-14KB|| 14" wide model|
|VUR-18LG|| Replacement line guide, 18”|
|VUR-14LG|| Replacement line guide, 14”|