| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Document Holder for Monitor Arms by Vu Ryte attaches to the tilter of a standard monitor arm (not included), allowing the user to position reference materials alongside a computer monitor. The ledge on both models can accommodate a book or a thick stack of papers. As well, both models include a clip to secure papers, and a line guide. Positioning reference materials at the same height as the monitor and directly beside it helps to reduce neck and upper back strain associated with viewing documents placed flat on the desk. Removing papers from the desk surface also allows the user to bring tools such as numeric keypads or calculators further into the comfort zone.
The Document Holder for Monitor Arms comes in two sizes—the 18” wide VUR-18MA, and the 14” wide VUR-14MA. Both attach to a VESA plate on a monitor arm using the 100 mm x 100 mm VESA hole pattern on the document holder.
IMPORTANT: Units are compatible only with pole mounted (or mechanically adjustable) monitor arms having a VESA 100 mm x 100 mm mount bracket and no minimum weight requirements. They are not compatible with spring mechanism or gas cylinder monitor arms which require the weight of a monitor to function correctly
Reduces Neck & Upper Back Strain
- Reduces excessive articulation of the neck by allowing the user to place reference materials at a comfortable distance and reading height.
Helps to Reduce Overreach
- Frees up desk space, allowing users to bring desk tools and stationery into the comfort zone.
- Included Line Guide Accessory: A clear plastic line guide keeps the reader oriented without obscuring any text.
- Plastic Clip To Keep Papers in Place: An adjustable black plastic clip at the bottom of the document holder helps to keep papers in place.
- Can be Positioned Independently of a Monitor: Attached to a separate monitor arm (not included), the document holder can be positioned to suit a variety of work requirements and the user's comfort.(See the VUR-59GR VESA Mount Document Holder for a comparison.)
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Document Holder for Monitor Arms - VUR-14MA (14")
Document Holder for Monitor Arms - VUR-18MA (18")
- Easel size: VUR-18MA: 18.0" x 10.9" x 1.25" (45.7 cm by 27.8 cm by 3.2 cm)
VUR-14MA: 14.0" x 10.9" x 1.25" (35.6 cm by 27.8 cm by 3.2 cm)
- Depth of ledge: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Weight of holder: VUR-18MA: 1.2 lbs (0.56 kg)
VUR-14MA: 0.95 lbs (0.43 kg)
- Line guide included?: Yes
- Opacity of line guide: Clear
- Height Adjustment: Determined by capabilities of monitor arm
- Mounting: Must be mounted to a mechanically adjustible VESA 100 mm monitor arm with no minimum weight requirements. Not compatible with spring mechanism or gas cylinder arms.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|VUR-18MA|| Document Holder for Monitor Arms, with 18" easel|
|VUR-14MA|| Document Holder for Monitor Arms, with 14" easel|