| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The EasiTrax is the latest addition to the Traxsys range of assistive technology devices. Designed for users who have difficulty using a mouse, this device incorporates proven joystick cursor control together with useful functions such as cursor speed control and scroll. Fingertip operation of the soft joystick handle gives accurate positioning, and left and right mouse button functions, together with speed control and scroll are easily accessed using the ergonomically placed large keys. Light, easy to use and requiring minimal hand movement to operate, EasiTrax combines the benefits of both trackballs and joysticks in one single affordable device.
- Cursor control: The cursor is moved around the screen by moving the joystick in the direction you wish the cursor to go. The further you move the joystick the faster the cursor will move. The cursor will continue to move until released, and returns to a central position.
- Left mouse button: Primary Function: This button takes the place of the left mouse button and is normally used for single and double click operations.
Secondary Function: If the button is pressed and held for more than 1 second an LED will be illuninated below the button. This indicates the "Drag" mode is in operation. This is equivalent to holding down the left mouse button. Press the button a second time to cancel the operation. This will also extinguish the LED.
- Right mouse button: Primary Function: This button takes the place of the right mouse button.
Secondary Function: If the button is pressed and held for more than 1 second an LED will be illuminated below the button. This indicates the "Drag" mode is in operation. This is equivalent to holding down the left mouse button. Press the button a second time to cancel the operation. This will also extinguish the LED.
- Middle button - scroll/speed control: Primary Function: On a single click, an LED iluminates, this then allows Scroll function for the joystick. Click again to release function.
Secondary Function: The cursor speed control can be adjusted by holding the central button for more than 3 seconds. A display of 1 up to 5 LED's will show themselves on the upper surface. By pressing the LH button the speed can be slowed down, and by pressing the RH button the speed can be increased. Standard mouse software can also be adapted to enhance the speed.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
- Width: 4.9" (12.5 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 7.9" (20 cm)
- Height: 2.4" (6 cm)
- Joystick height: 0.59" (1.5 cm)
- Colour: White base and buttons,black joystick
- Included in the box:
- USB to PS/2 adapter
- User's Manual
- Compatibility: PC: Windows 98 orlater
- Interface: USB (USB to PS/2 adapterincluded)
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|