| Accessories |
Secure Cord Cable Managers introduce a practical and convenient means to achieve simple, repositionable floor cable management that is suited to both long term as well as temporary installations. Unlike heavy, bulky, and awkward-to-install vinyl or rubber cable coverings that like to curl back up and not lay flat, Secure Cord Cable Managers arrive in convenient dispenser cartons and feature Velcro style "hook" strips that engage with any "loop-style" carpet to keep cables and cords safely secured against the floor. The tough nylon surface is flexible, designed to stand up to any regular home or office traffic, and is even washable. The lightweight, flexible Secure Cord Cable Managers are four inches wide, easily cut with a scissor for fitting and require no effort to install, being simply laid over the cables and the hook strips then pressed into the carpet surface. In many situations Secure Cord Cable Managers will also present a lower profile than traditional floor cable management solutions, further reducing the potential of being a tripping hazard when walkways or corridors need to be crossed. The standard Black Secure Cord can be used for routing where traffic may not be common, whereas the Yellow model may be desired to increase visibility as an additional safety warning.
In addition to the above, more rigid floor cable management solutions generally are more restrictive as to the type or diameter of cords that can be routed "through" them, making it difficult to modify cable runs, especially those with multiple wires involved. Because the Secure Cord Cable Manager simply "covers" the cables and is held down through a simple hook-and-loop system it can be lifted at any time to easily remove or add cables as required. This also means that it can just as easily be repositioned when rerouting is required or simply rolled up and put in storage when not required. This makes Secure Cord ideal for tradeshow applications (if a suitable loop carpet surface is present).
There is also a "one-time" installation version designed for hard, smooth-surfaced flooring. This uses a removable but non-reusable adhesive strip to hold the cable manager in position and works well for applications where the installation is intended for a more long-term period.
Reduces Tripping Hazards
- Exposed,unprotected and untethered cables introduce a serious safety hazard, whether at home or at work. Using an appropriate cable management device can greatly reduce the risk of an incident occurring.
- Lightweight and Flexible: Unlike many other floor cable covers, the Secure Cord Cable Manager is extremely lightweight and flexible. This makes it much easier to install.
- "Covers" Cords and Cables: The Secure Cord Cable Manager simply "covers" cables routed along the floor which ensures easy access when cables need to be moved or added. Most other cable managers require that cables be routed through a channel, an inconvenience where a single cable in involved, an irritation when multiple cables are being routed, and absolute frustration when a single cable needs to be removed or added.
- Easily Repositioned or Removed: The simple "hook and loop" installation means that the Secure Cord Cable Managers are easily lifted away from the carpet and just as easily reattached as needed. Note: The hard surface model is NOT reusable.
- Compact: The thin, lightweight nylon construction means that Secure Cord Cable Managers are easily rolled back up when not in use and can be stored just about anywhere.
- Safety Option: For situations where cables must cross walkways there is the option of selecting the Yellow cover for greater visibility.
- Two Colour Options: Black and Yellow color options.
- Hard Surface Flooring Option: There is also a single-application version of the Secure Cord Cable Manager designed for use on smooth hard-surface floors. This Black Secure Cord is equipped with non-reusable adhesive for single applications. Functionally it is identical to the models designed for loop carpet.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Secure Cord Cable Manager
Secure Cord Cable Manager - Installs With Ease
Secure Cord Cable Manager - Two Colours Available
Secure Cord Cable Manager - Designed for Loop Carpet
Secure Cord Cable Manager - Improves Safety
Secure Cord Cable Manager - Low Profile
- Width: 4.0" (10.0 cm)
- Length: Available in rolls of 2 lengths
16.5' / 5 M
82' / 25 M
- Height: Determined by diameter of covered cabling.
Carpet Version: Black or Yellow
Hard Flooring Version: Black
- Securing Method:
Carpet Version - Reusable: "Hook" strips engage with any "loop" carpet and can be lifted and reapplied as necessary.
Hard Surface Version - "One time" applications: Adhesive strips - removable but not reusable. Floor surface must be clean prior to installation to ensure good adhesion.
- Remember that Secure Cord Cable Managers are designed to work with "LOOP" Carpet. If in doubt whether your carpet is of this style please contact us.
- Before installing the single-use Secure Cord for hard floor surfaces be sure to thoroughly clean and dry the mounting surface, removing any dust or dirt. The cleaner and smoother the surface, the better the adhesion will be.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|SC5Y|| Secure Cord Cable Manager, Carpet Floor, Reusable, 16.5' / 5M, Yellow|
|SC5B|| Secure Cord Cable Manager, Carpet Floor, Reusable, 16.5' / 5M, Black|
|SC25Y|| Secure Cord Cable Manager, Carpet Floor, Reusable, 82' / 25M, Yellow|
|SC25B|| Secure Cord Cable Manager, Carpet Floor, Reusable, 82' / 25M, Black|
|SC5ADLB|| Secure Cord Cable Manager, Hard Floor, One-Time Use, 16.5' / 5M, Black|