| Additional Resources Accessories |
Compact and economical, the USB Scissor-Switch Membrane Numeric Keypad from Solidtek has a reduced 17-key layout and weighs only 120 grams. Extra-large "0", "+", and Enter keys make targeting these easier on the smaller footprint. It is an ideal companion device for anyone using a compact keyboard or laptop but who also occasionally needs to do more intense numeric data entry, whether or not the keyboard has an available embedded numeric keypad.
Optimizes the Workstation
- As a standalone device, the USB Scissor-Switch Membrane Numeric Keypad is equally suited to left- and right-handed individuals, as well as to anyone who wants to balance the load by switching hands. The device can be positioned wherever it best addresses the ergonomic needs and work habits. When it is not in use, it can be moved out of the way to free up space in the Comfort Zone for a mouse or other frequently used device. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
- Low Profile: The low one-inch profile limits the potential risk for wrist extension while also presenting a similar height as many compact or laptop keyboards.
- Easily Transportable: This keypad is easily portable and offers an ergonomic and practical alternative to the number row or embedded numeric keypads. The compact dimensions and light weight mean it can be tucked into any laptop bag.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Solidtek USB Scissor-Switch Membrane Numeric Keypad
- Height: 0.97" (23.5 mm)
- Depth (front-to-back): 4.95" (109 mm)
- Weight: 120 grams
- Key Layout: 17 keys
- Switch: Scissor Switch Membrane
- Peak Force: 50 +/- 10 grams
- Switch Travel Distance: 2.5 +/- 0.3 mm
- Switch Travel to Peak: 0.8 +/- 0.3 mm
- Switch Rating: 10 million cycles
- Interface: USB
- Warranty: 30 DAY WARRANTY ONLY (FROM MICWIL)
- Package Contents: USB Scissor-Switch Membrane Numeric Keypad
- Position the keypad as close to the keyboard as possible, whether you use it on the left or the right side. This will reduce the amount of outward rotation of the shoulder that will be required and will keep the keypad with the Comfort Zone.
- If using the keypad on the same side as your mouse make a point of setting it out of the way when possible and bringing the mouse in as close as possible, also to keep the mouse in the Comfort Zone whenever possible.
- Try to keep the keypad at the same height as the keyboard and mouse. It is not advisable to place it up and on the desk when using a keyboard tray as this requires continuous reaching and stretching. Modifying the workspace to make room for all devices on a single level should be a primary consideration in this scenario.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|SKNP-100UTB|| 17 Key Numeric Keypad, Translucent Blue, USB |
Original Price $35. Is now 75% off - $8.75 / unit !!!