| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Industrial 102 key Keyboard with Cursorpoint from Solidtek is a full-sized, rigid, silicone-sealed keyboard with a cursorpoint mousing device integrated just below the spacebar. This ensures reliable data input and cursor control in environments where traditional keyboards and mice will fail. The sealed silicone cover provides protection from dust and a wide range of liquids and can be easily cleaned with soap or many other non-petroleum based cleaning agents.
The design of the keyswitch does require a clean central pressure or there can be a tendency for the keycap to "rock" and fail to activate the switch. This keyboard is designed primarily for locations where exposure to dust or liquids will drastically shorten the lifespan of traditional keyboards and where limited amounts of data are being entered. The easily cleanable surface also makes it suitable when germ control is a consideration. Since operators in these environments may be wearing gloves the keycaps provide a smaller contact surface with a significant spacing of 5 mm between keys, reducing the potential for accidental activation of adjacent keys.
- The reach for a mouse is eliminated by the integrated cursorpoint and mouse buttons located just below the spacebar, while the numeric keypad is brought closer on the right hand, further reducing the need to reach outside the comfort zone. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
Reduced Risk of Wrist Extension
- With the low key profile of just 0.625", the Industrial 102 Key Keyboard with Cursorpoint presents a low risk for those who "rest" the heel of their hands when keyboarding. Learn more about Wrist Extension
- Integrated CursorPoint Mousing Device: The cursorpoint control is centrally positioned just below the spacebar, with the left and right click buttons to either side.
- Waterproof and Washable: The keyboard is sealed in 100% silicone, making it liquid and dust proof. Because it meets IP68 requirements it can also be safely washed or cleaned with soap or other non-petroleum based cleaners as needed.
- Sturdy, Rigid Construction: Unlike many washable keyboards on the market that can be flexible and flimsy, this washable keyboard by Solidtek features a heavy duty, rigid construction that offers a stable, solid feel when typing.
- Familiar Key Layout: Familiar key layout results in minimal adaptation time.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Industrial 102 key Keyboard with Cursorpoint
- Width: 17.5" (44.5 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 7.1" (18.0 cm)
Keys: 0.625 (16 mm)
Overall: 0.79" (20 mm)
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg)
- Key Pitch: 19 mm (standard key pitch)
- Key Caps: 13 mm (except for F-Key Row - these are 10 mm)
- Cable Length: 6' (183 cm)
- Compatibility: Windows 10 and prior
- Interface: USB
- Number of Keys: 102 Keys
- Integrated Cursor Control: Cursor Point below space bar with Left and Right Buttons
- Protection Level: IP 68
- Certifications: CE, UL, FCC, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Package Contents: Industrial 102 key Keyboard with Cursorpoint
- While the Silicone housing is highly resistant to most cleaners and disinfectants it is advisable to first test them on a small area of the underside before general use to determine whether an unsuitable reaction occurs.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|KB-IKB108|| SolidTek Industrial 102 Key Keyboard with Cursorpoint, USB|