| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Financial Combo Keyboard from Solidtek features a compact financial layout which retains all of the functions of a full-size keyboard, with the added convenience of an integrated mousing device. Despite the compact width of just 15.75" this keyboard retains all 104 standard full sized keys and 0.75 key pitch (spacing). Navigation and cursor control keys are repositioned to permit the numeric keypad to be positioned directly adjacent to the primary keys reducing the distance to the keypad by over 2".
The centrally positioned touchpad provides cursor control as well as vertical scroll. Right and left click buttons are located just below the touchpad.
With full size keys, an efficient and compact layout, and quiet membrane keyswitches, the Financial Combo Keyboard is ideal for use where space is limited. The low profile and compact dimensions also make it ideal for rackmount/server applications. This keyboard is available in black or white and (USB) or (PS/2) connection.
Reduces Overreaching for the Mouse and Keypad
- Regular size keyboards with integrated numeric keypads on the right often make reaching for the mouse on the right-hand side an ergonomic risk factor. The further the hand must reach from the dominant hand home row, over the navigation keys, over the numeric keypad), the greater the risk of injuries to the arm and shoulder due to overreaching. This also applies to those who repetitively reach for the numeric pad, even if using a mouse with their left hand. The Financial Combo Keyboard reduces this potential risk factor by positioning the built-in numeric keypad on the right side as close as possible to the main keys and providing a central touchpad that is easily accessed by either hand, virtually eliminating any need to reach. Learn More About Overreaching
- The tops of the keycaps are slightly "concave", which improves tactility compared with completely flat top keycaps by maximizing finger pad contact on the keycaps. This improved tactility can help prevent mistyping and hence reduce the overall amount of typing.
- Compact Size: The Financial Combo Keyboard qualifies as a compact keyboard because it is only 15.75" (40.0 cm) wide, roughly 2.5" narrower than the average conventional keyboard.
- Full Size Keycaps: Standard sized sculpted (concave) keycaps and key pitch (the space between the keys) results in no learning curve when transferring keyboarding skills to this keyboard.
- Integrated Mousing Device: The Financial Combo Keyboard includes a touchpad, centrally located below the space bar to provide cursor control and vertical scrolling. Right and Left click buttons are located just below the touchpad. This means both hands have equal access for mousing and eliminates the need to reach to either side for a mouse, reducing the risk of overreaching.
- 104 Keys: The Financial Combo Keyboard has all 104 keys found on a traditional full-size keyboard.
- Concave Keycaps: The keycaps have a slightly concave surface, which improves tactility by maximizing finger pad contact on the keycaps.
- High-Quality Membrane Keyswitches: High-quality keyswitches offer full-travel movement; at 4.0 mm, these offer a longer key travel distance than most membrane switches.
- Ideal for Compact Spaces: This keyboard can be used in office environments but also can be used as a POS keyboard or even in a rack mount system due to its compact dimensions.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Financial Combo Keyboard
- Width: 15.75" (40.0 cm)
- Depth (front-to-back): 9.37" (23.8 cm)
- Height: 1.05" (2.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.64 lbs (1.20 kg)
- Key Piitch: Standard: 0.75" (1.905 cm)
- Keyswitch Type: Membrane
- Keyswitch Rating: 5 million actuations
- Peak Force: 50 ± 10 grams
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 50°C
- Storage Temperature: -20°C to +60°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 95% relativehumidity
- Interface: PS/2 or USB
- Number of Keys: 104
- Touchpad: Cursor Control and Vertical Scrolling Functions, Left and Right Click buttons are located below the touchpad.
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Compatibility: All Windows versions - 98 or above
- Warranty: 1 year limited warranty
- Package Contents: Financial Combo Keyboard with Integrated Touchpad, User Guide
- When using your Financial Combo Keyboard ensure that your wrists are in a neutral alignment - a straight line through the wrist and forearm. The low profile naturally encourages this but it is still easy to adopt non-ergonomic postures. If the surface the keyboard is placed upon can be adjusted (i.e. keyboard tray or adjustable desk) this is easy to do. If you need to elevate your seating height you may need to consider adding a footrest to your workstation.
- Train yourself to access the numeric keypad by touch. Doing this will let you improved your speed and efficiency, especially when having to move throughout a spreadsheet or program that requires mouse input.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|ACK-730U|| USB model, black|
|SK730UW|| USB model, white|
|SK730B|| PS/2 model, black|
|SK730W|| PS/2 model, white|