| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface from Softworqs is designed to provide a degree of fall protection for mice. A raised 0.25" high lip wraps around 2 sides of the pad to provide protection at both the rear and outside edges of a keyboard tray. The lip is intended to keep the mouse from falling from keyboard trays that are not equipped with protective guards and is especially valuable where trays are positioned at a negative angle. The thin gel core provides cushioning for the hand and wrist while still being firm enough to ensure accurate tracking. The MouseCatcher is covered with Lycra that facilitates easy movement of the mouse and reduces contact friction on the forearm, wrist and hand. The softly rounded edges soften the transition from tray surface to mouse pad.
The MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface is just 0.25” thick with the additional 0.25" high lip wrapping around two edges. This means that it can serve equally well for both Left- and Right-handed mousing. The non-skid backing ensures that the mouse pad remains securely in place on the desk top.
Note: We are unable to offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
NOTE: The compact dimensions and the raised lip at the rear and side of the MouseCatcher can interfere with the free movement of some wired mice or those with large footprints such as the Penguin Mouse or Handshoe Mouse. As a result the MouseCatcher is not recommended for use with these types of products.
Provides Low-Friction Comfort
- The MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface provides a comfortable, low-friction surface beneath the wrist and hand.
Pressure Reducing Gel Core
- The MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface is made of pressure-reducing gel.
Eliminates Pinch Points
- Resting on the MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface, the arm floats slightly above potential pinch points at the edge of the tray.
Rounded Edges Eliminate Hard Edges
- Gently rounded edges combine with the pressure reducing qualities of the gel core, eliminating sharp points or abrupt edges that might cause discomfort.
- Raised Rear and Side Lip: Keyboard trays that are not equipped with guards leave mice at risk of falling, with the accompanying potential for damage or failure. The 0.25" raised lip at the rear and side of the MouseCatcher keep the mouse safely in place, even with the keyboard tray positioned at a negative angle.
- Gel Core: The Softworqs MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface is comprised of a firm gel which ensures accurate mouse tracking while providing subtle cushioning for the hand.
- Lycra Cover: The top surface is smooth, breathable and low-friction.
- Non-Skid Backing: A non-skid backing keeps the MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface in place on the tray surface.
- Left and Right Hand Use: The MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface serves equally well for both left and right handed users.
- Compatible with Most Standard Wireless Mice: The MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface is compatible with most standard wireless mice, including vertical mice. However, the compact dimensions and the raised lip at the rear of the MouseCatcher can interfere with the free movement of some wired models or those with large footprints such as the Penguin Mouse or Handshoe Mouse. As a result the MouseCatcher is not recommended for use with these types of products.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface
MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface
Keeps Mouse from Falling
- Maximum Width: 7.625" (19.4 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 7.625" (19.4 cm)
- Mousing Surface Thickness: 0.25" (0.6 cm)
- Lip Height (rear and side): 0.25" (0.6 cm)
- Overall Height: 0.5" (1.6 cm)
- Colour: Black
- Materials: Gel with Lycra Cover
- Package Contents: MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|SMP0763|| Softworqs MouseCatcher Gel Mousing Surface, Black|