| Ergonomic Benefits Usage Tips |
The SimplyWorks SEND-6 is a six channel wireless transmitter which acts as an interface between up to any six wired switches and any SimplyWorks receiver.
The SimplyWorks SEND-6 can be used with any SimplyWorks receiver to give multiple switch access using any of the various switches that are available, provided they are fitted with a standard 3.5mm jack plug.
A wide range of switch functions, including mouse emulator functions, are available with the SimplyWorks SEND-6 using the integrated, digital display.
To see examples of switches which can be used with the SEND-6, check out our Switches category.
* SimplyWorks is the world's first fully integrated wireless system designed specifically for users with motor skill difficulties.
- Works with any SimplyWorks receiver for computer or stand-alone switch access
- Six 3.5mm jack sockets accept input from up to six switches
- Large range of switch functions including mouse emulator functions (see Additional Resources)
- 10 metre operating range
- Integrated LED display to allow switch function to be selected when used for computer access
- Automatic power saving mode - NO on/off switch
- Long battery life
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
SimplyWorks SEND-6 Wireless Switch Interface
- Manual for SimplyWorks* SEND-6 Wireless Switch Interface: PDF
- Compatibility: PC and Mac
- Interface: SimplyWorks Integrated Wireless Receiver (must be purchased separately)
- Power Source: 2 - AAA batteries (not included)
- Warranty: 2 Years
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|SEN6|| SimplyWorks SEND-6 wireless switch interface, 6 switch-input jacks|
|RCE|| SimplyWorks Receive Wireless Receiver|
|RCE2|| Pretorian Receive:2 Wireless Receiver, USB|