| Ergonomic Benefits Usage Tips Accessories |
The Receive:2 is a compact USB wireless receiver which acts as a hub for the SimplyWorks devices when being used for computer access. It has unique capabilities which enable it to simultaneously support up to six SimplyWorks transmitters of any kind.
SimplyWork Receive:2 supports SimplyWorks Trackballs, Joysticks, Switch 125s, SENDs, Keyboards and Switches devices all via a single USB connection to the host computer and without dedicated driver software.
SimplyWorks Receive:2 also includes CAPS and DRAG lock LEDs for easy identification when multiple users are using mouse and keyboard functions.
The SimplyWorks system allows you the freedom to create wireless, single or multi-user learning environments, reducing setup time and allowing you to concentrate on the learning tasks themselves.
* SimplyWorks is the world's first fully integrated wireless system designed specifically for users with motor skill difficulties.
- Multi-Channel Receiver: The Receive:2 is capable of supporting up to 6 SimplyWorks Devices simultaneously.
- Extended Range: The Receive:2 has an operating range in excess of 33' (10 m).
- PC and Mac Compatible: The Receive:2 operates as a Plug-and-Play device in both PC and Mac Environments.
- Compact: The compact design allows the Receive:2 to be unobtrusive in the workstation.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Receive:2 - Compact SimplyWorks Receiver
- Width: .875" (2.2 cm)
- Depth: (front to back): 3" (7.6 cm)
- Height: .375" (1 cm)
- Weight: 0.5 oz (14 g)
- Interface: To computer: USB
To SimplyWorks wireless devices: Wireless
- Warranty: 2 years. For use in domestic, educational, commercial, and light industrial applications. Use in other applications voids the warranty.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|RCE2|| Pretorian Receive:2 Wireless Receiver, USB|