Page last updated: Tue, 20-Aug-2019 15:25:20
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Pretorian continues to expand the options available to users of Apple's iDevices with the introduction of the iSwitch. The new iSwitch uses Bluetooth 2.1 to connect wirelessly with iPads, iPhones, and iPods and enables users to have comprehensive scanning switch access for all switch-accessible Apps and Switch Control options in iOS7 and iOS8. The light-touch, low profile switch is just 75 mm in diameter and includes two ports which can support two additional wired switches. The 24 pre-programmed mouse and keyboard commands further simplify access to music, media, still and video photography. The iSwitch is powered by a rechargeable lithium battery which can be charged from any USB port.
- Wireless Connection of Up to 3 Switches: The iSwitch uses Bluetooth 2.1 to provide convenient Wireless connection to all compatible iDevices. With the addition of two wired switches connected to the iSwitch, users can have up to 3 switches for wireless control of their iPad, iPhone or iPod.
- Pre-Programmed Commands: The iSwitch offers 24 Pre-Programmed mouse/keyboard commands.
- Switch Control Access: The iSwitch provides full access to all switch accessible Apps and Switch Control options in iOS7 and iOS8.
- Compact Design: The iSwitch is only 75 mm in diameter but provides wide-ranging control. The small size means that it can be positioned with minimal use of space.
- Rechargeable: An internal rechargeable Lithium battery can provide roughly 40 hours of use before recharging is necessary. In addition, the iSwitch can continue to be used with charging via USB connection.
- Automatic Sleep Mode: If the iSwitch remains unused for an hour it will automatically enter a low-power 'sleep' mode which also disables the Bluetooth connection. Pressing any of the switches will immediately awaken the iSwitch and re-establish the connection to the targeted device. If the device remains unpaired for 5 minutes it will also drop into the automatic sleep mode.
- Manual Sleep Mode: This mode is available when there is a desire to avoid accidental awakening which will shorten battery life.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
iSwitch Features an Angled Profile
iSwitch - External Switch and USB Charging Ports
- Height: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (70 gr)
- Diameter: 3" (7.5 cm)
- Range: 64' (20 m)
- Interface: To switches: Mini-phono jacks (3.5 mm) (4 jacks available)
To recharge batteries: Plug into USB power source using included USB cable
To Apple device: Bluetooth
- Compatibility: iPad (all models), iPod Touch 3rd Generation and onwards, iPhone 3GS and onwards, Any switch with a standard 3.5 mm plug (mini-phono plug)
- Power Source: Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Battery Llife: Approximately 40 hours (from full charge)
- Warranty: 2 years. For use in domestic, educational, commercial, and light industrial applications. Use in other applications voids the warranty.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|iSwitch|| Pretorian 75 mm Bluetooth switch, provides scanning switch access to all switch accessible Apps|