| Ergonomic Benefits Usage Tips Accessories |
Pretorian Technologies' innovative APPlicator is a Wireless Switch Interface that can provide Scanning Switch Access to Switch Adapted Apps, Music and Photography from just a single switch (it does support the use of up to 4 switches). Bluetooth technology links this device to the iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro and iPhone, as well as other Bluetooth enabled tablet devices or computers such as Android and Surface Pro. Up to four switches can be connected and programmed to any of 24 functions via the convenient built-in display. An integrated button on the APPlicator deploys or hides the on-screen keyboard at any time with just a single touch.
There are a variety of features that provide for quick access to commonly desired functions. The Quick Media button provides instant preconfigured access to basic media function such as play/pause, skip forward, skip back and 10 second timed play, and with a switch set for "Volume Up" users can easily capture images or video with the Camera App.
New features now available (2018 Black models) include a new "Keypad Lock" that prevents inadvertent changes to settings, a programmable "single-shot" mode for users who find removing their hand from the switch difficult, and a manual power-off feature for use when the unit is being transported.
To see examples of switches which can be used with the APPlicator, check out our Switches category.
- Scanning Switch Access
- Four 3.5mm sockets for wired switches
- 24 Functions - Configurable in any sequence
- Quick Media selection mode - No need to reconfigure switches
- Integral button allows on-screen keyboard to be deployed or hidden at any time
- "Keypad Lock" that prevents inadvertent changes to settings.
- Programmable "single-shot" mode for users who find removing their hand from the switch difficult.
- Manual power-off feature for use when the unit is being transported.
- Pairs directly with iPad and other Bluetooth Enabled tablet devices, even computers such as Android or Surface Pro. Pairing is through Bluetooth 2.1 and requires no PIN number entry
- Small footprint (90mm x 64mm x 18mm)
- 20 metres (64 feet) operating range
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery via supplied USB lead
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
APPlicator - With Charging Cable
- APPlicator Manual (White Housing): PDF
- APPlicator Manual (Black Housing): PDF
- Width: 2.6" (6.6 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 3.6" (9.1 cm)
- Height: 0.83" (2.1 cm)
- Weight: 2.7 oz (76 g)
- Range: 64' (20 m)
Touch Device: iPad, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Bluetooth enabled Tablet devices and Android or Surface Pro Computers.
Switches (for connection to APPlicator): Any switch with a standard 3.5 mm plug (mini-phono plug)
To Touch Device: Bluetooth 2.1
To Switches: Mini-phono jacks (3.5 mm) (4 jacks available)
To Recharge Batteries: Plug into USB power source using included USB cable
- Power source: Built-in rechargeable litium-ion battery
- Battery life: Approximately 40 hours (from full charge)
- Warranty: 2 years. For use in domestic, educational, commercial, and light industrial applications. Use in other applications voids the warranty.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|APP|| APPlicator Wireless Switch Interface|