Page last updated: Fri, 17-May-2019 15:21:32
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
TriRite Adjustable Footrestby Posturite
| Usage Tips Accessories |
The TriRite Adjustable Footrest is a lightweight, sturdy, and easy-to-adjust footrest that offers fixed platform angles of 10°, 20° and 33°. The TriRite's non-locking, or tilting, platform encourages movement to maintain healthy circulation in the lower legs and feet but, unlike many other tilting footrests, requires the user to make a conscious effort to press down with the balls of the feet. (An action similar to pressing the gas pedal in a vehicle.) Without this effort, the platform remains stable at the fixed angle.
Although the height and angle of the platform is intended to be adjusted by hand, the TriRite's light weight means users may be able to avoid reaching under the desk by simply grabbing the triangular bases between their feet to flip them onto a different side.
Encourages Healthy Circulation
- Three angle settings and a tilting platform allow users to set the footrest to the most comfortable, supportive position, and to keep blood circulating in the lower extremities by varying the angle throughout the day.
Quick and Easy to Adjust
- The TriRite's simple design of scalene triangle bases attached to a central axle makes it one of the most effortlessly adjustable footrests on the market.
Easy to Reposition
- Weighing only 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg), and without any powerful spring mechanisms demanding extra caution, the TriRite can be safely lifted and repositioned in the confined space beneath an office desk by even the smallest users.
- Three Fixed Angle Settings: The angle of the TriRite can be set to 10°, 20° or 33° by rotating the triangular bases.
- Sturdy Design: Constructed from durable, high strength ABS plastic, PVC and nylon, the TriRite is strong enough for the majority of home, office, retail, health care or educational environments.
- Tilting Platform: Although stable at the fixed angles, the TriRite's platform can be freely and easily rotated back and forth simply by pressing down with the balls of the feet.
- Non-Slip Surface: The platform features a design of shallow ridges and grooves to prevent the heels from slipping. (See the images in the gallery below.)
- User-Friendly Components: The TriRite Footrest ships disassembled, but its components snap together easily and quickly in five simple steps. (See the Additional Resources section below for a video demonstration.)
- Anti-Slip Feet: Rubber coated feet ensure the TriRite stays in place without sliding.
- Light, Compact and Manageable: Its uncomplicated construction and light weight (only 2.3 lbs, 1.04 kg) make the TriRite easy to relocate to a different office, and to reposition beneath the desk.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 20° setting
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 10° setting
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 33° setting
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - 3 angles available
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - profile view
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - facing view
Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest - requires minimal assembly
- TriRite Adjustable Footrest Assembly Instructions: PDF
- TriRite Adjustable Footrest YouTube Video Instructions:
- Platform Dimensions: 16.1" (41 cm) wide by 12.2" (31 cm) deep
- Platform Angle Settings: 10°, 20° and 33°
- Height at Central Axle: 2" (5 cm), 3.3" (8.5 cm), 5" (12.5 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 lbs (1.04 kg)
- Footplate and triangle bases - ABS Plastic
- Cross tube - PVC
- Locking pins and plugs - nylon
- Colour of Footplate: Black
- Colour of Triangular Bases: Silver with black feet
- Platform Motion: Tiltable, non-locking
- Warranty: 1 year
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|982-0300|| Posturite TriRite Adjustable Footrest with 3 height adjustments|