| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The DeskRite Dual Monitor Arm from Posturite is an accessory designed to be used solely with the DeskRite 100 Sit-Stand Platform. Durable and lightweight, the DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm can accommodate two monitors up to 27" wide and 15 lbs each. Monitors can be tilted, rotated, and cantilevered to achieve ideal positioning, with a height range from 7.1" to 16.3" (mid-monitor). Available in silver colour with through desk mounting.
NOTE: This monitor arm's mount design restricts its use to the Posturite DeskRite 100 Sit-Stand Platform only.
Can Reduce the Risk of Neck Injury
- A primary risk factor for injury in an office setting is an improperly positioned monitor. The installation of the DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm on the DeskRite 100 Sit-Stand Platform lets individuals more precisely position their monitors to optimize viewing and keep their neck in a neutral, upright posture.
Increases Desktop Space
- Moving monitor bases off of the work surface means that space on the work surface is now available for office accessories (phones, calculators, etc.) to be moved into the Comfort Zone. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
Helps Maintain Good Posture in All Working Positions
- When a monitor is too low or high, individuals may choose to adjust the position of their torso instead of, or in addition to, their neck in an attempt to accommodate incorrect monitor height or distance. This will often result in them leaning forward, shifting them out of the ideal “S” posture in the spine, or bending their neck to look "up" to the monitor if it is too high. The correct monitor height may prevent this risk factor from arising. Monitors may also require subtle adjustment to maintain optimum posture when moving between sitting, leaning and standing and the DeskRite 100 arm can provide the necessary adjustment options.
Can Reduce or Eliminate Glare
- Many monitor bases offer limited tilt or height adjustment. Mounting monitors to the DeskRite 100 arm will let individuals adjust the tilt, pan, and height of the monitors to eliminate glare from lights or windows. The ease with which these adjustments can be made means that adapting to changing needs is virtually effortless.
- Lightweight Build: The DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm is made of durable aluminum, making this a lightweight accessory to the DeskRite 100 Sit-Stand Platform.
- Highly Adjustable: Monitors can be easily adjusted vertically and horizontally as well as rotated, tilted and cantilevered to meet the positioning requirements of most individuals.
- Heavy Loads: The DeskRite 100 arm can handle monitors up to 20 lbs each, covering most monitors available on the market.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm
DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm - Dual Articulating Mount
- Vertical Range: 7.1" to 16.3" (mid-monitor) in 1" increments
- Horizontal Range: up to 21"
- Rotation: 180°
- Tilt: +90° / -80°
- Cantilever: 360°
- Weight Capacity: Up to 20 lbs per arm
- Monitor Size: Up to 27" each
- Colour: Silver
- Material: Lightweight aluminium construction
- Monitor Compatibility: VESA-monitor compatible - 75 mm and 100 mm VESA adapters included.
- Mounting Options: Through desk only (designed for DeskRite 100 Sit-Stand Platform)
- Warranty: 1 year
- Package Contents: DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm. Instructions. Assembly tools included
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|982-0754|| DeskRite 100 Dual Monitor Arm|