| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Connect two mice into a USB port on your PC, Macintosh, or other USB-compatible system.The Y-mouse Adapter for USB is the fast, easy way to connect two mice to a single USB port. It installs without opening your computer, using drivers already on your system. Just plug it in and go.
- Perfect for attaching two mice to a notebook computer.
- Works with two mice.
- Hot pluggable -- no need to shutdown to attach or switch out mice.
- Now RoHS compliant.
- Supports any OS that supports Human Interface Device Drivers. IE; Windows, Unix, Linux and Mac.
- Easily connects a KVM to a USB port - see below.
- Sun Microsystems version available (SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. NO 30 DAY CSG).
- Technical Specification Sheet
- User Manual
- Typical Y-Mouse Connection: Converts standard PS/2 type mouse signals to Universal Serial Bus type HID signals. Compatible with USB enabled computers. An internal microprocessor interprets, combines, and transmits the signals simultaneously.
- Typical KVM Connection: PS/2 mice outputs from KVMs are adapted to USB compatible computers.
- Width: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Height: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
- Cable length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Interface with computer: USB
- Interface with mice: PS/2
- Regulatory approvals: FCC Class B, CE, RoHS
- Warranty: 1 year limited warrantyon parts and labour.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|WHYM-274-R|| YMouse Dual Mouse Adapter (Y-Moo Moo)|