| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Connect two PS/2 devices (keyboard, mouse, touchpad, keypad...) into a USB port on your PC, Macintosh, or other USB-compatible system.
The Y-mouse Adapter for USB is the fast, easy way to connect both a mouse and a keyboard (or any two PS/2 input devices) to a single USB port. It installs without opening your computer, using drivers already on your system. Just plug it in and go.
- Perfect for attaching a full sized keyboard and mouse to a notebook computer
- Works with two keyboards, two mice, or one of each
- Hot pluggable -- no need to shutdown to attach or switch out mice, trackballs, touchpads or keyboards
- Now RoHS compliant
- Supports any OS that supports Human Interface Device Drivers. IE; Windows,Unix, Linux and Mac.
- Easily connects a KVM to a USB port - see below
- Sun Microsystems version available (SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. NO 30 DAY CSG)
- Technical SpecificationSheet
- User Manual
- Typical Y-Mouse connection: Converts standard PS/2 type keyboard and mouse signals to Universal Serial Bus type HID signals. Compatible with USB enabled computers. An internal microprocessor interprets, combines, and transmits the signals simultaneously.
- Typical KVM connection: PS/2 mouse and keyboard outputs from KVMs are adapted to USB compatible computers.
- Width: 1.25" (3.2 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 2.75" (7.0 cm)
- Height: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
- Cable length: 5" (12.7 cm)
- Interface with computer: USB
- Interface with input devices: PS/2 (6-pin mini-din, male)
- Regulatory approvals: FCC Class B, CE, RoHScompliant
- Warranty: 1 year limited warrantyon parts and labour
- Compatibility - Operating systems: Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Mac OS 9, OS-X, and otherssupporting HID devices
- Weight: 2 oz (57 grams)
- Software required: None required - HIDcompliant device
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|WHYM-271-R|| Y-Mouse USB Adapter|