| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Using the same proven hardware as the X-keys Programmable Keyboards, the X-keys Matrix Boards connect to the computer through a standard USB port. Your custom switches or keys connect to the board via a standard two row header with 0.1" pin spacing. Programming is done with a standard keyboard and memorized commands are fed to your computer as if they were coming from a standard keyboard. Any sequence or combination of keystrokes may be assigned to any of the 128 (USB) possible switches in the matrix. Any switch, even toggle and rotary switches, can be connected to the matrix.
Programming and reprogramming the switches is simple and fast. The X-keys stores scan codes in its internal memory -- it can be programmed on one computer and moved to another with its programming intact.
- Perfect for wiring your own input panel: Connects to your switches via standard 0.1" header pins.
- Use the switches you want: Works with any type of switch (e.g. momentary, toggle, rotary)
- Create your ideal setup: Great for simulator cockpits, cabs, and gaming stations.
- How to program: Board is programmed using keystrokes.
- Programming: Programming is done with a standard keyboard and memorized commands are fed to your computer as if they were coming from a standard keyboard. Any sequence or combination of keystrokes may be assigned to any of the 128 possible switches in the matrix.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|XK-0988-UNM128|| P.I. Engineering X-Keys Pi3 Matrix Encoder Board, USB, 128 digital inputs|
|XFPB-25-USB-R|| XKeys Matrix Board|