Page last updated: Tue, 20-Aug-2019 15:25:08
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
XKeys Matrix Boardby PI Engineering
| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
Using the same proven hardware as the X-keys Programmable Keyboards, the X-keys Matrix Boards connect to the computer through a standard USB port. Your custom switches or keys connect to the board via a standard two row header with 0.1" pin spacing. Programming is done with a standard keyboard and memorized commands are fed to your computer as if they were coming from a standard keyboard. Any sequence or combination of keystrokes may be assigned to any of the 128 (USB) possible switches in the matrix. Any switch, even toggle and rotary switches, can be connected to the matrix.
Programming and reprogramming the switches is simple and fast. The X-keys stores scan codes in its internal memory -- it can be programmed on one computer and moved to another with its programming intact.
- Perfect for wiring your own input panel: Connects to your switches via standard 0.1" header pins.
- Use the switches you want: Works with any type of switch (e.g. momentary, toggle, rotary)
- Create your ideal setup: Great for simulator cockpits, cabs, and gaming stations.
- How to program: Board is programmed using keystrokes.
- Programming: Programming is done with a standard keyboard and memorized commands are fed to your computer as if they were coming from a standard keyboard. Any sequence or combination of keystrokes may be assigned to any of the 128 possible switches in the matrix.
- Width: 2.0" (5.1 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 2.0" (5.1 cm)
- Height: 0.5" (1.3 cm)
- Weight: 2.56 oz (73 grams)
- Number of layers: 2 (user selectable toggle
and/or shift keys) (second
layer gives 127 switches
two possible functions)
- Memory capacity: Each matrix point is allocated 3 characters and a pool of 560 additional keystrokes is available to any switches requiring additional characters.
- Memory type: EEPROM, non volatile memory
(X-keys retains memory for
over 200 years)
- Power source: 5 V (D.C.) @ less than
- Compatibility - software: Macro Works (for Windows
98SE, ME, 2000, XP)
- Compatibility - OSes: To program: Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP (required driver is included)
Once board is programmed in Memory Resident Mode: Operates on any OS supporting USB including Unix, Sun, and Mac OS X
- Interface - input: 0.1" double row, 30 pin
female header receptacle
- Interface - output: USB "A" plug (included)
- Warranty: 1 year
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|XFPB-25-USB-R|| XKeys Matrix Board|
|XK-0988-UNM128|| P.I. Engineering X-Keys Pi3 Matrix Encoder Board, USB, 128 digital inputs|