| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Viewport Computer Video Adapter for USB is the fast, easy way to connect an additional monitor to your computer system. Because it transmits video data through the USB port, you don't even have to open your computer, making it simple for anyone to install and ideal for notebook users.NOTE: The Viewport Computer Video Adapter is a device that does not support Mac (Apple) computers.
- Quickly and easily expand your workspace.
- Add a monitor to your system with one simple, external connection.
- Extend the Windows desktop or duplicate your main screen.
- Great for notebook users.
- Add a third monitor to your desktop computer's dual display.
- Width: 2.0" (5.1 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 4.4" (11.2 cm)
- Height: 1.0" (2.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 oz (128 grams)
- Input interface: USB A
- Output interface: VGA or SVGA, DB 15 Female
- Power consumption: Low power USB device (lessthan 5 mA @ 5 V (D.C.))
- Power source: USB bus powered device
- Nominal voltage: 5 V (D.C.)
- Certifications: FCC Class B, CE, VCCI,C-Tick (ACA)
- Warranty: 1 year limited parts andlabour
- Compatibility: Windows 2000/XP (Windows2000 requires USB 2.0)
- Interface: Available in USB; 2.0(recommended) or 1.1
- Included in the box: Viewport Settings UtilitySoftware
- Supported resolutions and colours:
You will optimize performance by choosing the lowest resolution and leastnumber of colors your application requires. This will reduce the amountof data transferred on every screen refresh and will be particularly noticeableon USB 1.1 systems where speed is the limiting factor.
With USB 1.1 and the higher resolution and colour settings, the Viewportis best used for displaying still images.
|640 x 480||16 or 32 bit|
|800 x 600||16 or 32 bit|
|1024 x 768||16 or 32 bit|
|1152 x 864||16 or 32 bit|
|1280 x768||16 or 32 bit|
|1280 x 1024||256 colour or 16 bit|
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|VP-258-USB|| ViewPort Computer Video Adapter for USB|