Page last updated: Thu, 14-Nov-2019 14:35:16
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
NiceTouch T2by Penclic
| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The NiceTouch T2 from Penclic is both a touchpad and palm support, nicely complementing any straight-edged keyboard that does not have built-in palm supports. This unit sits in front of the keyboard, giving quick access to the touchpad when needed, while providing extra support for the palms when typing or resting. This positioning eliminates the need to overreach for the mouse either to the left or right of the keyboard.
The NiceTouch T2 is plug-and-play. Using it is easy and intuitive. An integrated scroll wheel is provided in addition to buttons for Left Click, Right Click, Backward Click, and turning the touchpad On or Off. A small green light indicates the unit is powered. Available in black or white.
Reduces Strain from Over-reaching
- The NiceTouch T2 is designed to eliminate reaching for the mouse, which in turn helps alleviate or reduce the risk of injuries to the shoulder and upper arm that can be aggravated by repetitive reaching, especially to areas beyond the comfort zone of the user.
Learn More about Overreaching Outside the Comfort Zone.
No Static Grip
- As cursor control is performed by simple contact with the touchpad surface, there is no necessity to "grip" anything. The lightest touch of a single fingertip will give the user complete cursor control.
Learn More About Static Grip Force
- The central location of the touchpad and buttons provides both hands with equal access to the controls, enabling load-balancing usage throughout the day.
Extra Support for Palms
- While the touchpad is located ideally just below the hands that are typing, the surrounding area of the NiceTouch T2 acts as additional resting space for the palms and forearm, effectively reducing stress on these parts, including the wrists.
- Built-in Touchpad: The NiceTouch T2 from Penclic incorporates a 3.5" wide by 2" high touchpad into the top center of the device, so that the user has easy access for mousing when typing.
- Four Tactile Buttons: Common mousing actions are also quickly available to the user through four discrete buttons: Left Click, Right Click, Back Click (Browser), and On/Off Click.
- Scroll Wheel: An integrated scroll wheel to the right of the touchpad makes scrolling easy and fast.
- Extension Cable: A 41" extension cable is included when extra length is needed to plug the device into the nearest available USB port.
- Two Colours: The NiceTouch T2 is available in two colours: black or white.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
NiceTouch T2 - Angled View
- Dimensions: 11.25" x 4.75" x 0.125"
- Touchpad Dimensions: 3.5" x 2"
- Connectivity: USB
- Cable Length: 8" plus 41" extension cable
- Compatibility: Any HID 1.1 supporting operating system: Windows XP or above, Mac OSX 10.1 or above, most Linux/BSD versions. No software/driver required.
- Warranty: 2 years
- Package Contents: NiceTouch T2, 41" Extension Cable, User Manual
- Touchpad Type: Unknown
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|2037|| NiceTouch T2, USB, Black|
|2036|| NiceTouch T2, USB, White|