| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The STEPL Chair from Mey Chair Systems provides a comfortable seat for those working at fixed elevated workstations. A cushioning, gas spring lift provides a seat height range from 23.2" to 33.1", sufficient for most elevated worksurfaces. The STEPL has a wide seat and back, both with 2" padding for comfort. The angles of the seat and back are independently adjustable and the seat back is height adjustable, features that enable individual users to position support where it is most beneficial.
Two footrest options are available. Model 07030 features a 120° steel footrest with an aggressively treaded surface for safety. Model 07033 is equipped with a large 22.8" diameter heavy steel footring that provides a convenient 360° of fixed support for the feet a minimum of 7.5" above the floor. Both footrests can be secured at greater heights if necessary.
Both models have oversized 27" diameter Brushed Aluminum bases for stability. Safety glides ensure safety when mounting and dismounting from the chair.
STEPL chairs are upholstered with supple imitation leather. Model 07030 is available in Black with red accent stitching. Model 07033 is available in Anthracite Grey, with red accent stitching.
Encourages Change of Position
- STEPL Drafting Chairs are a good alternative to use when working at an elevated counter or workstation. Because extensive standing can lead to blood pooling in the lower extremities, taking regular breaks on a STEPL will let the user readily flex the calf muscles to encourage active circulation. Regular sitting breaks can also permit fatigued back muscles to rest and recover.
Tilting Seat Improves Spinal Alignment
- The STEPL seat tilt can be adjusted to find the most comfortable position. The positive tilt range can reduce the strain on the lower lumbar area, the most common source of lower back pain, by tilting the pelvis forward and aiding in restoring the natural spinal curvature.
Lumbar Support Supports Natural Spinal Curvature
- The STEPL back rest is adjustable in both height and angle. The enables each users to position it to provide support at the optimum height as well as the ideal pressure. The angle adjustment lets it be brought in to provide just enough support pressure to let the muscles relax and rest.
Adjustable Height Footrests Facilitate Optimum Positioning for Foot Support
- Both STEPL models offer a sturdy height-adjustable foot support that can be positioned to support the feet at the height best suited to the seat position. Providing appropriately positioned support will ensure that the legs are properly supported to avoid potential pressure points that can impede circulation in the legs.
- Large Cushioned Seat and Back Rest: The STEPL seats feature large seats and back rests that spread weight across the entire surface. The seat design also accommodates easy mounting and dismounting, as is necessary in many applications where these would be deployed, such as parts centres and service counters.
- Tilting Seat: The seat can be tilted from +4 to -8° so each user can find the position that is most comfortable, or even vary it throughout the day.
- Height and Angle Adjustable Back Rest: The back rest is adjustable in height so it can be positioned where the most support is required. The angle is also adjustable, which lets it be adjusted to provide just the right degree of pressure. The angle is also easily adjustable at any time should users desire to change their sitting position.
- Oversized Base and Safety Glides: Many raised drafting or counter height seats fail to fully consider safety. The STEPL addresses this by being equipped with a large 27" diameter base that ensures stability even at elevated seating positions. The five-point base has large floor glides that grip the floor, ensuring that the seat does not move when mounting or dismounting
- Height Adjustable Safety Grip Foot Supports: The foot supports on both models of the STEPL Chair feature aggressively treaded steel plates that keep footwear from slipping, even under demanding conditions. The supports are also height adjustable to ensure that they can be placed to best match both seat height and user leg length.
- Cushioning Gas Spring Height Adjustment: Height adjustment is provided via a gas cylinder spring, with a simple lever release. The spring lets the seat bear weight dynamically, cushioning the contact when first sitting down and continuing to absorb impact as positions shift throughout the day.
- Supple Faux Leather Upholstery: The polyurethane upholstery is durable but soft to the touch. Should the need arise it can also be wiped down with mild soap and water.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
STEPL Chair - Model 07030
STEPL Chair - Model 07033
Height Range: 27.75" - 36.6" (68 - 93 cm)
Angle Adjustment: +4° to -8°
Dimensions: 17.3" (44 cm) Deep x 17.7" Wide (44 cm)
Height Range: (seat to top of backrest): 15" - 20" (38.1 -50.8 cm)
Angle Adjustment: +4° to -18° (from any seat angle)
Dimensions: 14.6" (37 cm) High x 10.2" x 15.4" (39 cm) Wide
- Footrest, Model 07030:
Non-Swiveling: 120° Arc is 20" (50.8 cm) at widest point and projects 10" (25.4 cm) forward
Minimum Height: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Footring, Model 07033:
Non-Swiveling: 22.8" (58 cm) Diameter
Minimum Height: 7.5" (19 cm)
- Base: 27" (68.6cm) Diameter
- Weight Rating: 264 lbs (120 kg)
- Warranty: 5 Years (limited)
- Package Contents: STEPL Drafting Chair, Assembly Guide Sheet
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|07033|| STEPL Drafting Chair, Anthracite Grey imitation leather, integrated fixed footring. |
PLEASE SEE NEW PART NO: SDC-GRY-07033
|07030|| STEPL Drafting Chair, Black imitation leather, integrated fixed footrest. |
PLEASE SEE NEW PART NO: SDC-BLK-07030