| Additional Resources Accessories |
Designed with musicians in mind, the EZ-RYZE SOLO Footrest from Mey Chair Systems offers virtually effortless adjustment of height for optimal performance posture. Users can easily access the release button with their heel, engaging the gas spring to gently raise or lower the single-foot platform to any point between 4.3" and 12.6". The non-locking platform tilts freely between 0° and 30°, encouraging flexing of the feet and ankles during use. Arced ridges on the platform prevent the foot from slipping.
The foot platform is formed from strong ABS Plastic. The sturdy frame and base of the EZ-RYZE SOLO are constructed of steel for stability and support. Large rubber feet on the base ensure secure positioning.
Caution: Non-locking footrests, such as the EZ-RYZE SOLO described here, are not recommended for use in a standing position.
Reduces Strain on the Foot and Ankle
- Many musicians sit with one foot positioned forward of the other, putting the foot into a position called plantar flexion. Plantar flexion shortens the muscles of the backs of the legs. Over time, sustained plantar flexion can cause the calf muscles to become tight and stiff which, in turn, can lead to a range of uncomfortable symptoms in the foot. The non-locking platform on the EZ-RYZE SOLO permits users to flex the ankle joint easily back and forth, promoting healthy movement at the joint, and reducing strain caused by sustained plantar flexion, or sustained dorsiflexion.
Improves Upper Body Posture
- The EZ-RYZE footrest provides musicians with greater stability and support. The improved posture can reduce the risk of upper back, shoulder and neck pain. The range of movement offered by the EZ-RYZE SOLO means even those of shorter stature can reap the benefits.
Reduces Risk of Injury and Strain
- EZ-RYZE footrests are noticeably easier to adjust than other footrests with similar capabilities. The simple button release and gas spring enable users to adjust the height of the platform with a single foot and with minimal exertion.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Mey Chair Systems EZ-RYZE SOLO Footrest
Mey Chair System EZ-RYZE SOLO Footrest for Guitarists
- Adjustment Range: 4.3" - 12.6" (11 cm - 32 cm)
- Angle Adjustment: 0° - 30°, Non-Locking
- Foot Platform Dimensions: 7.9" W x 12.6" D (20 cm x 32 cm)
- Base Dimensions: 8.25" W x 15" D (21 cm x 38 cm)
- Weight: 9.5 lbs (4.3 kgs)
- Warranty: 5 Years
- Package Contents: EZ-RYZE SOLO Footrest, Usage Guide
- Practice activating the release button. You will find that the release button can easily be activated with the ball or the heel of your foot. The EZ-RYZE SOLO requires very little effort to overcome the pneumatic resistance when you want to adjust the height of the footplate.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|13207|| EZ-RYZE SOLO Footrest.|
PLEASE SEE NEW PART NO: ESFR-13207