| Usage Tips Accessories |
The Luxo Terea Freestanding Task Light is a compact, energy efficient light source which offers a bright, warm light with a high colour rendering index (CRI) making it suitable for any modern office environment. Using three 2.4W (7W total) LEDs, the Terea uses a sophisticated lens system to project the light asymmetrically to the work surface. Reflections from the work surface will angle away from the user and not cause glare. A self-balancing spring mechanism and head which can be rotated affords the Terea an excellent range of motion while enabling the user to adjust their light source with ease.
Reduces Eye Strain and Fatigue
- Eye strain and fatigue can be greatly reduced by providing sufficient lighting for tasks such as reading, writing, or referencing documents.
- The Terea reduces glare from the computer screen by allowing the user to focus the light only on paper documents and their worksurface. Reading from hard copy documents requires 4-5 times more light than reading from a computer screen. The included lens system disperses the light asymmetrically, resulting in reflections from the work surface angling away from the viewer.
Reduced Incidence of Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS)
- Having the ideal amount of light for each task and reducing glare can greatly reduce the symptoms of CVS such as eyestrain, headaches, blurred vision, dry eyes, and neck and shoulder pain.
Light Touch Adjustment
- The Terea requires minimal force to adjust which can be beneficial for users who are currently suffering from Repetitive Strain Injuries which cause pain in their fingers, hands, or forearms.
Helps Improve Posture By Reducing Glare on the Computer Screen
- Overhead lighting and light from windows can cause glare from a computer monitor. The glare from a computer screen may cause the user to move to awkward positions in order to avoid glare in their eyes. These awkward positions can lead to pain in the back, neck, or shoulders.
- Weighted Base: Sturdy weighted base keeps the Terea securely in place even at its maximum extension.
- Adjustable Head: The head can be tilted and rotated giving the user complete control of where they need the light most.
- Sophisticated Lens System: The lens system enables the light to be distributed asymmetrically to the work surface. This reduces glare for the viewer as the reflections from the work surface will angle away from the user.
- Energy Efficient: The Terea has a total energy consumption of 7.4W and an off state power of 0.3W.
- Available in Three Colours: The Terea comes in the colours black, silver gray, and white.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Luxo TEREA Freestanding Task Light
Luxo TEREA Freestanding Task Light - Available in 3 Colours
Luxo TEREA Freestanding Task Light - Spec Drawing
Luxo TEREA Freestanding Task Light - Light Output Data
- Luxo Terea Freestanding Task Lamp Product Sheet: PDF
- Light Source: 7W (3 x 2.4W)
- Total Energy Consumption: 9.6W
- Offstate Power: 0.4W
- Luminance: 100 footcandles at 16" (1200 lux at 40 cm)
- Light Intensity: 310 Lumens
- Color Temperature: 3500 Kelvin
- Color Rendering Index: 80
- Power Source: 120 V
- Power Cord Length: 74" (1.9 m)
- Height: Minimum: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
Maximum: 18" (46 cm)
- Colours: Black, White or Silver Grey
- LED Light Hour Life Expectancy: 50,000 hours
- Warranty: 5 years
- Horizontal Reach: Minimum: 8" (20 cm)
Maximum: 22" (56 cm)
- Dimensions of Base: Width: 7" (18 cm)
Depth: 5" (12.9 cm)
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|16770-WT|| Terea Freestanding Task Light WHITE|
|16770-BK|| Terea Freestanding Task Light BLACK|
|16770-SG|| Terea Freestanding Task Light SILVER GREY|