Page last updated: Thu, 13-Jun-2019 15:43:01
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Standby Levo
| Additional Resources |
The LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand is an adjustable iPad, tablet and eReader stand which allows users to sit, lay back, or lie in bed while securely using their tablet or eReader without having to use their hands. The rigid sturdy design and weighted base minimize bouncing and greatly reduce the risk of tipping, ensuring uninterrupted viewing comfort. The LEVO G2 Essential has convenient features including quick-lever height adjustment locks, 4-axis swing arm with micro-adjustments to fine tune the positioning of the tablet and adjustable tension in each movement. The user can also interchange platforms from tablets and eReaders to books - and back again (book platform sold separately as accessory). The holder accommodates tablets and eReaders up to 8.7" x 12" with a weight up to 4 pounds. Height range of movement is from 26" to 43" (measured from floor to center of tablet platform). The sharp Black finish blends well into most home environments.
The Levo G2 Essential Tablet Holder is ideal for users reading while sitting or surfing the web in bed. If the application is primarily an office setting over a desktop, consider the LEVO G2 Deluxe Table Clamp Stand for iPads, Tablets, and eReaders as an alternative. If there is a desire for increased stability, easy mobility, and greater reach the LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders is the practical choice.
Reduces Strain and Fatigue
- The design of the LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand allows the user to sit or lie comfortably in the most comfortable position. This eliminates hunching and will reduce strain in the back, neck, shoulders, and arms.
Hands Free - No Need to Grip
- The LEVO G2 Essential is able to hold most tablets firmly in place allowing both viewing and using the touch surface of the tablet to type, access information, surf the web, etc. Normally using a tablet requires the user to exert constant grip force to hold it securely while typing and using the touch surface. The G2 gives users a second set of hands, freeing both their hands for not only using the tablet, but other activities as well.
Increases Overall Comfort
- The versatile movements of the LEVO G2 Essential allow users to avoid any awkward positions. It also makes it possible for the user to choose the most comfortable posture.
- The user can quickly adjust the height to ensure an optimal ergonomic viewing angle and position.
- The user can easily move the G2 arm out of the way when temporarily leaving their G2 Essential tablet viewing setup, and quickly reproduce the position they were in upon their return as the tablet height and orientation are not impacted by the lateral arm movement.
- 4 Axis Articulating Swing Arm: This allows the user to place their tablet in the most comfortable, ergonomic reading position. This reduces awkward positions, tired arms, and neck pain while reading.
- Compatible With Most Tablets: Supports tablets and eReaders up to 8.7 x 12 inches and weighing up to 4 pounds.
- 360° Easel Rotation: Easel can easily spin between portrait and landscape orientation, making the LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand as suitable for viewing movies as for reading.
- Lightweight Design for Portability: The low weight of the LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand—just 8 lbs—means it can easily be moved between locations.
- Weighted Base for Stability: Levo G2 Essential Stands have a weighted base which ensures that devices are safely supported.
- Slim Base: The right-angle legs are designed to tuck in close to the corner of a chair or sofa. This eliminates the risk of tripping over a base which projects further out into the room.
- No Clearance Required: The right angle base and cantilever design of the arm means that it does not require any clearance under furniture. However, if sufficient clearance is available the base can also be positioned with the legs below a chair or sofa, further increasing stability and offering additional positioning options.
- Safe and Secure: Tablets strap firmly to the easel, the user does not have to worry about the security of their device.
- Easy Height Adjustment At Two Points: The height is easy to adjust with quick lever height adjustment locks.
- Precision Adjustment: Pivot point at the base of the tablet platform allows the user to position their tablet for optimum viewing comfort.
- Can Be Used Lying Down: The Levo is able to hold tablets in an inverted position which allows the user to read lying in bed.
- Optional Book Platform Kit: An optional easel which can take the place of the tablet holder to allow the user to read from a book weighing up to 4 pounds. NOTE: The button release to switch between Tablet and books requires significant force to release the easel. Individuals with weaker finger strength or arthritis may find it difficult to switch between the Tablet easel and the Book easel.
- Adjustable Pivot Resistance: Allows the user to choose the resistance needed to hold the platform in position in front of the user. Typically more resistance is required when using a tablet as an input interface, while less resistance may be preferable for ease of adjustment when using it solely for viewing.
- Height Range: Range of movement is between 26" and 43" (measured from floor to center of device).
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand - Offers Almost Limitless Positioning
LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand - Offers Relaxed Viewing
LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand - Low Profile Base
Convenient Clamps for Secure Height Adjustment
- Set your LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand to a height which eliminates a bent neck (either up or down). This will reduce the risk of tension developing in your neck while viewing your tablet.
- Since you want to be as relaxed as possible while reading, a pillow or neck support which lets you rest your head can be of great benefit. This gives the muscles of the neck and shoulders a break and can actually have a refreshing effect. As these muscles are usually occupied with supporting the head, especially when the neck is bent, this poor posture can put a constant heavy load on them.
- Ensure that your tablet is at a height suited to your viewing capabilities. If you have progressive or multifocal lenses you will want to position it lower than users who do not require this type of corrective lens. However, when doing so always ensure that your neck is at a neutral alignment, directly above the shoulders.
- When using your LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand ensure that you position it to reduce or eliminate glare from lighting or windows.
- Monitor your usage as bedtime approaches. The "blue" light generally emitted from iPads, tablets, and eReaders (to a lesser extent) has been identified as having a negative impact on the production of melatonin, a hormone which induces sleep, and as a result can result in delays in falling asleep as well as lest restful sleep. It is recommended that in the later evening users should reduce their tablet screen brightness and/or their viewing time, or even eliminate it. That may be a period to switch to the optional Book Platform kit accessory and do some non-electronic reading under a more subdued "warm" or "yellow" lighting.
- USE your LEVO - While it may be more convenient at times to just pick up your tablet or eReader, remember that what often starts out as a short session can easily turn into hours. Once you start you will probably be preoccupied with the reading or activity and won't think to place your tablet on the LEVO. As a result you would lose out on the benefits of your LEVO during that period.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|33750|| LEVO G2 Essential Tablet Stand, Black|
|33701|| LEVO G2 Book Platform Kit|
|33600|| Bungee Cord Set (4)|
|33707|| MTM LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle Accessory Kit for LEVO G2 without Key Lock Get a $25 Instant Rebate when purchased with a 33768, 33770, or 33771|