Page last updated: Friday 23 October 2020 2:03 p.m.
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReadersby Levo
| Additional Resources |
The LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand is an adjustable iPad, tablet and eReader stand that allows the individual to sit comfortably, lie back or relax in bed with their device held securely, leaving the hands free for performing other tasks while reading, video chatting or viewing videos. The quality materials, sturdy design, and weighted base minimize bouncing and significantly reduce the risk of tipping, ensuring uninterrupted viewing comfort. The Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand has proven to be especially popular in hospitals, especially on pediatric and geriatric wards, and in special care homes where it enables residents to make contact with family and friends they might not otherwise be able to see. Doctors are also using it when doing virtual appointments, positioning their devices for optimum viewing while their hands are left free to document the appointment. It is also ideal for those who like to read or watch videos while working out or performing other tasks.
LEVO G2 stands have a 5-axis articulating arm for easy positioning with adjustable tension for optimal movement in any direction. The height is adjustable from 30" to 56" (measured from floor to center of tablet mount). It is mobile, durable, versatile, quick and simple to adjust, and no tools are required. The LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand is available in a solid Gunmetal Grey as well as warm Cherry and rich Espresso woodgrains* that blend well into any office or home environment.
The LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle included with Model 33768 works with any size tablet up to 12" including the tablet case, (it is iPad Pro 12.9 compatible without the case). The LEVO Pro Clamping Ends Accessory* can be purchased and installed to expand the clamp dimensions to hold any tablet—including case—up to 13.5" x 9.25". Individual clamping ends are also removable to potentially accommodate tablets whose dimensions may be wider or longer than the maximum. A simple slide of a lever on the back locks and unlocks the clamp, making it possible to secure or detach tablets in seconds. It may even be possible to mount some larger format smartphones.
The Woodgrain models 33770* and 33771* include both the original Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle as well as the first generation Tablet Platform that employs bungee cords to hold the tablet in place, providing two different tablet mounting options.
An optional Book Platform Accessory Kit, interchangeable with either the Tablet Cradle or Tablet Platform, can be purchased to convert the LEVO G2 Deluxe into a highly functional book holder. The simple mounting system lets it be converted back and forth in under a minute whenever desired.
For those who do not need the Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle, the more affordable CLASSIC models, available in warm Cherry and rich Espresso woodgrains, do not include the Tablet Cradle and come with only the original Tablet Platform that accommodates tablets and eReaders up to 8.7" x 12" and weighing up to 4 pounds.
Note: If the application is primarily an office setting over a desktop, the more affordable LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Clamp Stand for iPads, Tablets, and eReaders might be a more suitable alternative.
* 33770 and 33771 models are NOT compatible with Pro Clamp Accessory
Reduces Strain and Fatigue
- The design of the G2 allows the user to sit or lie comfortably in the most comfortable position. This eliminates hunching and will reduce strain in the back, neck, shoulders, and arms.
Hands Free - No Need to Grip
- The G2 is able to hold most tablets firmly in place allowing both viewing and using the touch surface of the tablet to type, access information, surf the web, etc. Normally using a tablet requires individuals to exert constant grip force to hold it securely while typing and using the touch surface. The G2 serves as a second set of hands, freeing both their hands for not only using the tablet, but other activities as well.
Increases Overall Comfort
- The versatile articulation of the LEVO G2 lets it be adjusted to avoid any awkward positions, maximizing comfort.
- Height is effortlessly adjustable to facilitate optimal ergonomic viewing angle and position.
- The G2 arm is easily pivoted out of the way without adjusting the device height or viewing angle. This means that optimum viewing positions can easily be maintained - ready to quickly reproduce the position the individual was in upon their return. The weighted base ensures stability, even when rolling between locations.
- 5 Axis Articulating Swing Arm: This allows tablets to be placed in the most comfortable, ergonomic reading position. This reduces awkward positions, tired arms, and neck pain while reading
- Compatible With Most Tablets:
Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle: Holds any tablet up to 12" (including case) and weighing up to 4 pounds.
Note: Model 33768 Clamp can be modified to work with tablets and cases up to 13 1/2 by 9 1/4 inches, with purchase of the LEVO Pro Clamping Ends, accessory 35411.
Tablet Platform with Bungeee Cords (availabe on 33770, 337701, 33770-CLASSIC, and 33771-CLASSIC Models): Holds tablets and eReaders up to 8.7 x 12 inches and weighing up to 4 pounds
- 360° Easel Rotation: Easel Rotation | Easel can spin between portrait and landscape orientation, making the LEVO G2 as suitable for viewing movies as for reading.
- Precision Adjustment: Pivot point at the base of the tablet platform facilitates tablet positioning for optimum viewing comfort.
- Easy Height Adjustment At Two Points: Height can be adjusted between 30" and 56" (measured from floor to center of device). Adjustment is virtually effortless and tool-free using the easy-to-operate flip lever locks.
- Stable Robust Base Design: The heavy duty 20 pound cast-iron base makes the G2 a remarkably stable piece of furniture.
- Mobile: Convenient wheeled base allows the LEVO to be rolled from room to room or any desired location.
- No Clearance Required: The cantilever design of the arm does not require any clearance under furniture
- Safe and Secure: The Tablet Clamp ensures that devices remain secured in place, regardless of angle. On the CLASSIC models bungee cords secure devices to the tablet platform.
- Can Be Used Lying Down: The Levo is able to hold tablets in an inverted position, facilitating use from a prone position.
- Adjustable Pivot Resistance: Allows individuals to choose the resistance needed to hold the platform in position in front of them. Typically more resistance is required when using a tablet as an input interface, while less resistance may be preferable for ease of adjustment when using it solely for viewing.
- Available in Three Colours: LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders in a Gunmetal grey that can serve in any environment. The CLASSIC models are available in Cherry and Espresso woodgrain finishes for a classic furniture appearance. See the gallery for images of these.
- Optional Book Platform Kit: The Book Platform Kit is an optional easel that can be quickly interchanged with the tablet holder to make this a multipurpose device. It will support books weighing up to 4 pounds. NOTE: The button release to switch between Tablet and books requires significant force to release the easel. Individuals with weaker finger strength or arthritis may find it difficult to switch between the Tablet easel and the Book easel.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle
Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Rolling Base Goes Anywhere
Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Home
Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Office
Levo G2 Deluxe Table Clamp Stand - Weighted Rolling Base
Levo G2 Deluxe Stand - Convenient Clamps for Height Adjustment
Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Versatile Adjustment
"CLASSIC" Tablet Platform with Bungee Cords
"CLASSIC" Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - With Tablet Platform and Bungee Cords
Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Three Colours Available
"CLASSIC" Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Cherry
"CLASSIC" Levo G2 Deluxe Floor Stand - Espresso
- Set your LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand to a height that eliminates a bent neck (either up or down). This will reduce the risk of tension developing in your neck while viewing your tablet.
- Since you want to be as relaxed as possible while reading, a pillow or neck support which lets you rest your head can be of great benefit. This gives the muscles of the neck and shoulders a break and can actually have a refreshing effect. As these muscles are usually occupied with supporting the head, especially when the neck is bent, this poor posture can put a constant heavy load on them.
- Ensure that your tablet is at a height suited to your viewing capabilities. If you have progressive or multifocal lenses you will want to position it lower than users who do not require this type of corrective lens. However, when doing so always ensure that your neck is at a neutral alignment, directly above the shoulders.
- When using your LEVO G2 Floor Stand ensure that you position it to reduce or eliminate glare from lighting or windows.
- Monitor your usage as bedtime approaches. The "blue" light generally emitted from iPads, tablets, and eReaders (to a lesser extent) has been identified as having a negative impact on the production of melatonin, a hormone which induces sleep, and as a result can result in delays in falling asleep as well as lest restful sleep. It is recommended that in the later evening users should reduce their tablet screen brightness and/or their viewing time, or even eliminate it. That may be a period to switch to the optional Book Platform kit accessory and do some non-electronic reading under a more subdued "warm" or "yellow" lighting.
- USE your LEVO - While it may be more convenient at times to just pick up your tablet or eReader, remember that what often starts out as a short session can easily turn into hours. Once you start you will probably be preoccupied with the reading or activity and won't think to place your tablet on the LEVO. As a result you would lose out on the benefits of your LEVO during that period.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|33768|| LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders, Gun Metal Colour Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle only|
|33770|| LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders, Espresso Woodgrain Finish Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle AND Tablet Platform|
|33771|| LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders, Cherry Woodgrain Finish Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle AND Tablet Platform|
|33770-CLASSIC|| LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders, Espresso Woodgrain Finish Tablet Platform ONLY|
|33771-CLASSIC|| LEVO G2 Deluxe Floor Stand for iPads, Tablets and eReaders, Cherry Woodgrain Finish Tablet Platform ONLY|
|33701|| LEVO G2 Book Platform Kit|
|33600|| Bungee Cord Set (4)|
|33707|| MTM LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle Accessory Kit for LEVO G2 without Key Lock|
|33708|| MTM LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle Accessory Kit for LEVO G2 with Key Lock|
|35411|| LEVO Pro Clamping Ends for Dual Clamp Tablet Holder (Compatible ONLY with model 33768)|