| Additional Resources |
The LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand offers individuals the ultimate hands-free reading experience. The G2 incorporates six different movement options, resulting in an exceptional range of adjustment. The LEVO G2 can ably position books—weighing up to four pounds—at eye level and at the most comfortable angle, whether the reader is lying down, reclining, seated or standing. Because the LEVO can be effortlessly adjusted to position the reading material to the most ergonomic position and is easily configured to position reading material in from either the left or the right of furniture and at the most suitable height, it can help to alleviate pain and fatigue in the neck, shoulders, upper back, and hands. This pain is often caused by arching the neck or dropping the head forward, by sitting or lying in awkward positions, and by holding heavy reading materials, all of which the LEVO G2 Book Holder is specifically designed to address.
Whether reading is done in the living room, den, or bedroom, the LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand will position reading materials exactly where desired. The sturdy weighted, wheeled base makes it effortless to move between rooms or locations within the home. The telescoping stand features dual tabbed locking clasps for ease of height adjustment and is large enough in diameter to make repositioning easy for those whose grip is limited in strength or function. Multiple articulating joints make it easy to position reading materials as desired or to pivot the stand out of the way in seconds. All adjustments are tool-free.
If both traditional reading materials and electronic media devices are to be used the best way to achieve this dual functionality would be to purchase the LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stand and add an optional LEVO G2 Book Platform Kit. However, it is also possible to purchase the LEVO G2 Book Holder for viewing of traditional materials and then at a later date purchase one of the LEVO G2 Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle accessories for use with tablets and eReaders. The modular design means that it is very quick to simply switch out the Book Holder Platform for the Tablet Cradle.
Note: Where greater elevation is desired, such as for use while on a treadmill, the optional Levo G2 Stand Height Extender can be purchased to increase the adjustment range from 56" to 76".
Hands Free - No Need to Grip
- The G2 Book Holder is able to securely support magazines, paperbacks, textbooks and hardcovers. Capable of holding up to 4 lbs, the G2 effectively serves as a second set of hands, eliminating the strain of supporting the weight of the book in awkward postures. The hands are left free to rest or to engage in other activities, but with the reading material now positioned at a more ergonomic elevation and angle.
Reduces Strain and Fatigue
- The design of the G2 lets people sit or lie in the most relaxed position when reading a book. This eliminates hunching and will reduce strain in the back, neck, shoulders, and arms.
Increases Overall Comfort
- The versatile movement of the LEVO G2 Book Holder enables individuals to avoid any awkward positions, maximizing comfort.
Effortless Height Adjustment
- Easily activated lever clamps mean that virtually anyone can adjust the LEVO G2 stand to whatever height is desired.
- The LEVO G2 arm is easily pivoted out of the way when changing activities, but can quickly be returned to the original position since the book platform height and orientation are not impacted by the lateral arm movement.
- 5 Axis Articulating Swing Arm: This allows positioning of reading materials in the most comfortable, ergonomic reading position. This reduces awkward positions, tired arms, and neck pain while reading.
- Compatible With Most Printed Materials: Supports magazines, textbooks, paperbacks and hardcovers up to 4 pounds.
- 360° Book Platform Rotation: The book platform rotates to any angle (support flanges are only along the lower edge of the book platform).
- Mobile: Convenient wheeled base allows the LEVO to be rolled from room to room or any desired location.
- Stable Robust Base Design: The heavy duty 20 pound cast-iron base makes the G2 a remarkably stable piece of furniture.
- No Clearance Required: The cantilever design of the arm does not require any clearance under furniture. However, where there is more than 4" of clearance the base can be rolled below other furniture to extend the reach by an additional 5".
- Safe and Secure: Books strap firmly to the book platform, and are secure enough to be positioned even face-down.
- Easy Height Adjustment At Two Points: The 3-section telescoping stand features easily operated lever locks to facilitate tool-free height adjustment from two points. Height can be adjusted between 30" and 56" (measured from floor to center of book platform).
- Precision Adjustment: Pivot point at the base of the book platform allows readers to choose their ideal reading angle.
- Can Be Used Lying Down: The LEVO is able to hold books even in an inverted face-down position to accommodate reading while fully reclined.
- Adjustable Pivot Resistance: Pivot resistance is adjustable, providing freedom to have movement without reading material floating away as pages are turned.
- Impressive Height Range: The LEVO G2 Book Holder can be adjusted between 30" and 56" (measured from floor to center of book platform).
- Optional G2 Stand Height Extender (20"): For locations where additional height is required, such as when on a treadmill, the optional G2 Stand Height Extender (available in Gunmetal Grey) can be purchased to add an additional 20" of height, resulting in an adjustment range from 56" to 76".
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Just Lie Back and Relax
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Effortless Page Turning
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Convenient Clamps for Height Adjustment
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Highly Adjustable
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Rolling Base Goes Anywhere
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - In the Kitchen
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Read in Bed
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Office or Study
LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand - Relaxing
LEVO G2 Optional Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle
LEVO Multipurpose LED Light Accessory
Optional Levo G2 Stand Height Extender
- Height Adjustment:
Overall Adjustment Range: 26"
- Minimum Height: 30" measured from floor to center of book plate
- Maximum Height: 56" measured from floor to center of book plate
With Optional G2 Stand Height Extender installed:
- Minimum Height: 56" measured from floor to center of book plate
- Maximum Height: 76" measured from floor to center of book plate
- Materials: Aluminum, Nylon Polymer, Cast Iron
- Portable: Yes (base includes wheels)
- Base Dimensions: 13" x 13" (33 x 33 cm)
- Base Height: 4" (5.1 cm)
- Weight: 28 lbs (12.7 kg)
- Reach From Edge of Base to Center of Platform: 18" (46 cm)
- Reach From Vertical Support to Center of Book Platform: 23" (58.4 cm)
- Weight Rating: 4 lbs (1.82 kg)
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited
- Package Contents: LEVO G2 Bookholder Floor Stand, Book Platform, Pageholder Springs, Necessary Hardware, Assembly and Usage Instructions
- Estimated Assembly Time: 15 - 20 minutes (1 person)
- Tools Required: Small Crescent Wrench or Pliers, Small Phillips or Slot Screwdriver.
- If wishing to use your LEVO stand while engaged in exercise on a treadmill or where greater elevation is desired, consider purchasing the Levo G2 Stand Height Extender which adds an additional 20", providing an adjustment range from 56" - 76".
- Since you want to be as relaxed as possible while reading, a pillow or neck support can be of great benefit. This gives the neck and shoulder muscles a break and can actually have a refreshing effect. As these muscles are usually occupied with supporting the head, especially when the neck is bent, poor reading posture can put a constant heavy load on them.
- Ensure that your reading materials are at a height and distance suited to your viewing capabilities. If you have progressive or multifocal lenses you will want to position them lower than those who do not require this type of corrective lens. However, when doing so always ensure that your neck is at a neutral alignment, directly above the shoulders.
- When using your LEVO G2 Book Holder ensure that you have sufficient lighting to properly illuminate your reading material. Positioning your lighting source from behind you and to the side will reduce the risk of glare. Choose a "colour" of light which is "warmer" or yellower. While "blue" light is closer to the natural spectrum and does provide excellent illumination many find that it also creates eyestrain. In addition, if you are reading closer to bedtime the "blue" light has also been identified as having negative impacts on the production of melatonin, a hormone which induces sleep, and as a result can result in delays in falling asleep as well as lest restful sleep. New LED lighting is often in the "blue" range, so be careful when making your selection.
- USE your LEVO - While it may be more convenient at times to just pick up a book and read, remember that what often starts out as a short reading session can easily turn into hours. Once you start reading you will probably be preoccupied with the reading and won't think to place your reading material on the LEVO. As a result you would lose out on the benefits of your LEVO during that period.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|LBH|| LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand, Gun Metal|
|33707|| LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle Accessory Kit for LEVO G2 (slide lock mechanism)|
|33708|| LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle Accessory Kit for LEVO G2 with Key Lock|
|35491|| LEVO Multipurpose LED Light|
|33712|| LEVO G2 Tablet Stand Height Extender, 20", Gunmetal Grey, (Compatible ONLY with LEVO G2 Deluxe Tablet Stands and LEVO G2 Book Holder Floor Stand).|