| Additional Resources Accessories |
The LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle for LEVO G2 Tablet Stands is an ideal way to upgrade the original LEVO G2 Tablet Platform with bungee cords. The Dual Clamp system works with any size tablet up to 12", including most cases (except for the iPad Pro). Individual clamping ends are also removable to accommodate devices that may exceed the maximum capacity in one dimension. In many cases, the clamp will also hold smaller devices such as smartphones, as long as they are 5.5" or more in height or width.
Devices are mounted using a quick-release ratchet mechanism that secures the tablet in place with a keyed lock. Tablets can only be removed with the supplied key. When unlocked the ratchet is disengaged, permitting the clamp to open effortlessly for easy device removal. This simple design means that devices of any suitable dimensions can be attached or detached in seconds while still keeping them safely secured when in use. Because this model requires a key to remove the tablet or smartphone from the clamp it is more suitable for commercial usage where the tablet will be publicly displayed.
Note: This version of the Tablet cradle is NOT compatible with the Pro Clamping Ends Accessory. If the larger capacity offered by the Pro Clamping Ends is required consider the compatibile LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle with the more basic slide lock mechanism.
Note: The Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle is not compatible with the LEVO G1 or earlier LEVO models.
Easy to Remove Tablets
- The design of the LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle allows the user to easily attach or detach any tablet in seconds to or from the LEVO G2 Tablet Stands.
- Compatible With Most Tablets: The Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle is capable of holding tablets and eReaders up to 12 inches. If larger devices need to be mounted the slide-lock version (model 33700) and the Pro Clamping Accessory should be considered.
- Compatible With Some Smartphones: Will hold phones or smaller devices that are at least 5.5" in one dimension.
- Compatible With Most Cases: The clamps will accommodate most devices in their cases. An exception is the iPad Pro which must be removed from the case for mounting.
- Removable Clamping Ends: Individual clamp ends can be removed to accommodate devices that may be too long or too wide. Two opposing clamp ends must be in place in order to safely secure a device.
- 360° Rotation: The tablet clamp is easily rotated between portrait and landscape orientation.
- Safe and Secure: Devices are held securely from multiple directions. A simple ratchet mechanism locks the clamp in place and must be released using the included key in order to remove a device.
- Locking Key to Secure Tablet: When publicly displaying a tablet using the LEVO Dual Clamp, the Key Lock feature prevents the tablet from being removed from the clamp without unlocking it first. This minimizes the risk of theft.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle with Tablet
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle with Kindle/iPad Mini Size Tablet
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle Compact
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle Expanded
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle Supported Size Range
LEVO Dual Clamp Tablet Cradle - Keyed Lock
- How to use the key lock - The keys only unlock the lock mechanism. To lock a tablet in place, set the dial to "Lock" and press the lock button so that it stays depressed or "locked". This will prevent the lock dial from moving. To unlock the dial, use the key on the lock button to release the button.
- Please be aware that while the clamp will lock the tablet in the cradle, the tablet and cradle assembly can still be removed from the G2 Stand with relative ease.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|33708|| LEVO Dual Clamp Cradle Accessory Kit for LEVO G2 with Key Lock|