Page last updated: Tue, 20-Aug-2019 15:25:31
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Savant Triple Action Foot Switchby Kinesis Corporation
| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
A Savant USB Foot Switch is factory programmed to perform mouse clicks. The compact design features a wide center pedal and two smaller outer pedals. The large center pedal has minimal travel for your most heavily used key action and is factory programmed to perform the regular "left button" mouse click. The outer "piano-key" pedals offer two additional actions (right click and scrolling) without having to search for a second and third footswitch on the floor. Adjustment screws allow fine-tuning of pedal travel.
NOTE: Custom programming these pedals requires access to a PC running 32 bit versions of Windows XP, VISTA, or 7.
- Create Macros: Multiple keystrokes can be programmed into a single foot switch activation. A pool of 1200 characters per device will support event the most demanding tasks.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Savant Triple Action Foot Switch
- Width: 7.5" (19.0 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 5.5" (14.0 cm)
- Height: 1.75" (4.4 cm)
- Cable length: 7.0' (2.13 m)
- Memory: Up to 1200 characters
(memory is shared by
all 3 pedals)
- Default functions: Left button: Scroll click
Centre button: Left click
Right button: Right click
- Compatibility - basic functionality: PC: Windows 98, 98SE, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7 (NOTE: Only Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and 7 offer full functionality of mouse clicks.)
Mac: Mac OS 8.6 (or later) (NOTE: Only Mac OS X offers full functionality of left and right clicks. Drag click function [aka middle click] is not supported without the use of third party drivers.)
Linux, Sun, and other Non Windows Platforms: Compatibility not guaranteed. Mouse click actions may not be supported on these systems. Based on manufacture's limited experience, they have not encountered any incompatibility issues.
- Compatibility - Drivers available: PC: Windows 98, 98se, ME, 2000, XP, Vista, 7. (Driver not compatible with 64 bit versions of XP, Vista and 7.)
Mac: (no drivers available)
Other: (no drivers available)
- Interface: USB
- A note on programmability: This footswitch can only be programmed on a Windows PC. Once programmed, it can be used on the platforms listed under Compatibility - basic functionality.
Note regarding reprogrammed actions on Mac OSes:
Modifier actions from one USB device cannot modify the input of a second USB device due to limitations designed into the Apple operating system.
Example: Shift, Control, Command, or Option keystrokes programmed into the footswitch cannot modify the input of a separate USB keyboard or mouse. However, a key sequence like 'Cmd-W' or 'Cmd-Shift-left arrow' will work on a Macintosh if the entire sequence of keystrokes has been pre-programmed into the footswitch. (Footswitch can only be programmed on a Windows PC).
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|FS004-USB|| Savant Triple Action Foot Switch|