Page last updated: Fri, 12-Jul-2019 14:45:30
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Savant Programmable 20-key Keypadby Kinesis Corporation
| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Kinesis Savant programmable keypad adds flexibility and productivity to any computer workstation. The 20-key version (available in black) uses the same low-force, long-life tactile mechanical key switches we developed for our contoured keyboards. Two-layer functionality offers dual functions for every key. PS/2 version requires no software. Just program directly from your keyboard. PS/2 version has built-in pass through connection for your PS/2 keyboard.A Programmable Keypad increases your productivity while decreasing your effort and works with virtually any computer using PS/2 or USB keyboards. This item plugs into the PC PS/2 keyboard port, so think of it as a programmable, 20-key keyboard on the side. A regular PS/2 keyboard is required to reprogram the keypad but otherwise it can be used all by itself.
- Multiple devices possible: Want flexibility? You can chain together more than one of the PS/2 Programmable Keypads and/or Programmable Footswitches together.
- Stand alone use: Once it is programmed, you don't even need a keyboard any more if you have a special application. If your computer application can get by with just 20 keys, plug in a Savant keypad and your computer will boot up as if a complete keyboard is attached.
- Macros: Any keystroke or sequence of keystrokes (macros containing up to 900 keystrokes) from your PC keyboard can be stored in a single keypad key. Once the memory pool of 900 keystrokes is used up, each additional key has 3 key actions reserved for it.
- On-board memory: Non-volatile memory chips inside the Savant Keypad store all your key actions. No battery or software or external power supply is required! Programming is done directly from an attached PC-compatible keyboard, so it is independent of the operating system.
- Custom die-cut, colour legends available!: If you have a special dedicated application in mind, we can preprogram (even "lock") and configure keypads with optional keys (double wide, double tall) or with pre-cut, printed legends in black & white or full color. Clear colored keycaps are also available. Small quantity orders are feasible - contact us with your questions or specifications.
- Width: 4.25" (10.8 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 7" (17.8 cm)
- Height: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Weight: 9.25 oz (262 grams)
- Keyswitch type: Mechanical (Cherry low
- Number of keys: 20
- Layout: Factory programmed layout as a numeric keypad with a layer toggle key (may be partially or completely changed by user)
- Colour: Black case, beige keys
- Power required: 5 V (D.C.) @ less than 15
mA (plus the power used by
the external keyboard)
- Warranty: No warranty. Discontinued
by manufacturer. No 30 day
- Regulatory approvals: FCC Class B, CE
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|AC250PS/2-BLK|| Savant Programmable 20-key Keypad|