| Features Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Freestyle V3 Pro Accessory Kit adds a tenting option of 5°, 10°, or 15° to the Freestyle Pro Keyboard. These configurations reduce pronation, allowing the user to move from a palms down typing posture to one where the underside of the palms are now slightly facing one another. This can significantly reduce the risk of fatigue, stiffness and pain in the wrists and forearms.
The Freestyle V3 Pro Accessory Kit Does Not include Palm Supports. If both Tenting and Palm Supports are desired the Freestyle VIP3 Pro Accessory Kit should be purchased.
Note: The Freestyle V3 Pro Accessory Kit is only compatible with the Freestyle Pro and Freestyle Edge mechanical keyboards. It is NOT compatible with the Freestyle2 or Freestyle Solo keyboards.
- The V3 Pro Accessory Kit tilts the keyboard halves upward. This rotates the forearm away from the "prone" position necessary when using a keyboard that sits flat on the desk surface.
Learn More About Pronation
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Kinesis Freestyle V3 Pro Accessory Kit
Kinesis Freestyle V3 Accessory showing 3 variations of tenting
- Maximum Height with V3 at 15°: 3.125"
- Maximum Height with V3 at 10°: 2.5"
- Maximum Height with V3 at 5°: 1.875"
- Package Contents: 1 Pair one VLifters
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|AC930|| Freestyle V3 Pro Accessory Kit, Black|