| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Freestyle Pro Palm Supports add a support option to prevent wrist extension with the Freestyle Pro Keyboard. The Freestyle Pro Palm Supports includes replaceable Lycra covered Palm Pads that provide a soft yielding surface for the Palm Supports and help to prevent pinch points on the underside of the palms.
Note: Palm Supports (and Palm Pads) are included as a component on the Freestyle VIP3 Pro Accessory Kit.
Note: TheFreestyle Pro Palm Supports are only compatible with the Freestyle Pro and Freestyle Edge mechanical keyboards (KB9XX Series). It is NOT compatible with the Freestyle2 (KB8XX Series) or Freestyle Solo (KB7XX Series) keyboards.
Eliminates Wrist Extension
- The Palm Support portion of the VIP3 Pro Accessory can be used without the tenting portion if desired but must be in place when the tenting units are in use. By providing a place for the heel of the hand to rest when not actively keying, the Palm Supports keep the wrist from dropping into a position of extension which can lead to injury.Learn More About Wrist Extension
- Detachable: The palm supports can be attached and detached as desired.
- Optional Padded Lycra Palm Pads: Optional cushioned palm pads are included as part of the kit. These can be applied where a softer surface is desired.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Freestyle Pro Palm Supports
Freestyle Pro Palm Supports in Use
- Warranty: 2 Year Limited Warranty View Details
- Package Contents: One Set of Palm Supports, One Set of Palm Pads
- When mounting the palm supports be sure to match the left and right supports to the corresponding keyboard modules
- If you prefer a little more cushioning for your palms, make a point of attaching the palm pads. Replacement pads are also available.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|AC906|| Freestyle2 Pro Palm Supports & Pads, One Pair, Black|