| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
This award-winning design reduces harmful hand and wrist motion by 82% over standard keyboards and 60% over ergonomic keyboards. There are no keys - just two large domes which generate keystrokes when you slide them into one of their eight respective positions. You create the different characters by sliding the domes to create letters and numbers. The orbiTouch has an integrated mouse, so once you've mastered the layout, it's even easier to use than a traditional keyboard (no reaching for the mouse).
- A keyboard and mouse: The orbiTouch creates a keystroke when you slide the two domes into one of their eight respective positions. You type the different characters by sliding the domes to create letters and numbers. The orbiTouch has an integrated mouse, so once you've mastered the layout, it's even easier to use than a traditional keyboard.
Switch to (and back from) mouse mode by moving the left dome south (down) twice.
- Easy to use: You'll be able to type characters in just a few minutes and become a proficient orbiTouch user in just a few days.
Want to see for yourself? Check out the orbiTouch in action at right.
To see the orbiTouch slide guide, which shows the positions of every key, click here.
- Width: 19.5" (49.5 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Height: 3.75" (9.5 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)
- Operating temperature: +9°C to +37°C
- Storage temperature: +9°C to +37°C
- Operating humidity: 0% to 85% relative humidity
- Storage humidity: 0% to 95% relative humidity
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|OT-A|| orbiTouch Keyboard|