| Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The kidney-shaped Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad from Key Ovation provides excellent tracking for the mouse, and a pressure-reducing surface beneath the wrist and hand. The mouse pad is 1" thick and features two surfaces in one: a firm gel base for the mouse, and a "comfort zone" filled with a softer gel to further reduce pressure on the heel of the hand. Flush with the body of the mouse pad, this area provides support beneath the wrist and hand without compressing sensitive tissues, and without affecting mouse tracking or mousing accuracy.
The -5° sloping design of the Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad tilts the hand slightly outward to help lower the risk of injuries related to prolonged pronation, and the gently rounded edges eliminate pinch points. The mouse pad has a Lycra cover for low-friction movement across its surface, while the non-skid backing ensures that the mouse pad remains securely in place on the desk top. The Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad is available for right-handed use only.
Note: We are unable to offer our 30 Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
Those wanting similar features without the sloping design may wish to consider the Goldtouch SlimLine Mouse Pad which is available in both Right and Left-handed models.
Relieves Pressure Beneath the Wrist and Hand
- The Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad provides a softly resilient area at the front of the mousepad (see Gallery Image) on which to rest the wrist and hand. The firm gel distributes weight evenly, disperses pressure, and provides comfortable support without compressing the wrist.
Maintains Healthy Alignment of the Arm and Wrist
- The gel-filled zone is flush with the rest of the mouse pad to assist in maintaining proper alignment through the forearm, wrist and hand.
Can Reduce the Risk of Pain in the Wrist and Elbow
- The -5° negative-slope tilts the hand slightly outward, reducing the degree of pronation, a known risk factor for pain in the wrist, forearm and elbow. Learn More About Pronation.
Eliminates Pinch Points
- When resting on the Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad, the arm is lifted slightly above the surface and edges of the desk.
- Kidney-Shaped Design: The Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad hugs the right edge of the keyboard to minimize the reach for the mouse.
- Dual Surface: The mouse pad features a firm mousing area, with a gel-filled area to cushion and protect the sensitive tissues in the wrist and hand.
- Lycra Cover: The Lycra cover provides a smooth, low-friction surface that permits both the hand and mouse to move with relative ease.
- Non-Stick Backing: A non-slip backing keeps the Palm Pads secured in place on the desk surface.
- Compatible with Most Mice: The Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad is compatible with most standard and ergonomic mice.
Note: Mice that place the hand in a more vertical orientation may be better served by a level mousing surface such as the Goldtouch SlimLine Mouse Pad.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad
Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad (with gel-filled area highlighted)
Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad (with Goldtouch Ergonomic Mouse)
- Width: 8" (20.3 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 10.5" (26.7 cm)
- Surface Angle: -5°
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Package Contents: Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|GT6-0017|| Goldtouch Gel Filled Mouse Pad, Black, Right|