| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The Professional MouseTrack Trackball is a productivity tool specialized for professional CAD and UNIX users who need to be able to work continuously for hours on end.
- 60% less tiring than a wrist and elbow powered mouse: The use of a computer mouse is a growing source of lost productivity, and even injury, in the computer work force today. Professional MouseTrack Trackball eliminates wasteful and tiring arm and wrist movements. Your hand rests elevated on the hand support while your fingertips manipulate the ball and input keys. It is a natural and effortless method of precise cursor control. With the Professional MouseTrack Trackball you can work longer and more productively.
- : Integrated hand support reduces the risk of carpal tunnel syndrome.
- : Middle button is programmable for either auxillary click, left click-and-drag, or left double-click.
- : Click, Double Click and Click-and-Drag without complicated driver set-up.
- : Includes a unique scroll feature.
- : Extremely light ball movement force reduces user effort.
- : Fingertip controls reduce wrist and elbow fatigue.
- Reliable stainless steel shafts and bearings: Professional MouseTrack Trackball utilizes a heavy 5 oz (141 grams) cast phenolic ball. The ball rests on hardened and polished stainless steel shafts with precision stainless steel ball bearings. Its durability and smooth, fluid motion are second to none.
- Stationary design: Professional MouseTrack Trackball requires less functional space than a mouse and no special pad or surface. You can even use a Professional MouseTrack Trackball with it resting on your knee.
- User definable keys: For flexibility, comfort and left or right hand operations, most Professional MouseTrack Trackball's have a new added feature. By simultaneously depressing the left, right and speed control key, the unit will instantly reconfigure for left or right handed use.
- Speed control: Professional MouseTrack Trackball gives you the ability to instantly change cursor velocity with the handy speed control button. The small round button is located just above and to the left of the hand pad. The Professional MouseTrack Trackball initially comes up in a ballistic speed mode. In this mode cursor movement will not only be proportional to the distance you move the ball, but also how quickly or slowly the ball is moved. Pressing the speed control key once will toggle the Professional MouseTrack Trackball to a standard fixed speed. In this mode cursor movement will only be proportional to the distance you move the ball. Pressing the speed control key again will toggle the Professional MouseTrack Trackball back into its original ballistic mode. Control of speed and acceleration can be made within software on most workstations.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Professional MouseTrack Trackball
Professional MouseTrack Trackball - proper hand positioning
Professional MouseTrack Trackball - features
- Width: 4" (10.2 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 8" (20.3 cm)
- Height (from top of the ball): 2.25" (5.7 cm)
- Weight: 15 oz (425 grams)
- Ball diameter: 2" (5.1 cm)
- Button click force: 1.8 to 2.3 oz(50 to 65 grams)
- Ball load: 250 lbs (113 kg) maxdownforce
- Ball speed: 500 rpm max
- Ball rotation: Any direction
- Ball density: 1.70 ± 0.02grams / cm³
- Ball weight: 4.99 oz (141 grams)
- Ball hardness: Rockwell H 85
- Materials: Case: ABS plastic(T grade)
Ball: Cast phenolicresin, black
- Included in the box:
- Interface Cable
- Instruction Manual
- Compatibility: PC
- Interface: USB
- Warranty: 1 year. Manufacturerdirect only.
- Certification: FCC (Class B), CE
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|B-5XUSB|| Professional MouseTrack Trackball|