| Ergonomic Benefits Images Additional Resources Usage Tips Accessories |
The LapTraveler RWHD Series Mobile Desk is a heavy duty mobile desk designed to create an ergonomic workstation in a vehicle. Made of sturdy ABS molded plastic, the Laptop Desk offers forward and backward tilt, as well as side to side tilt. The platform measures 13" X 14" and can support computers weighing up to 30 lbs.
Two types of base are available. The No-Drill base attaches to the vehicle without any tools required; the Drill base is bolted permanently to the vehicle. Both versions of the Laptop Desk come with three telescoping tubes to provide maximum adjustability.
Note: We are unable to offer our 30-Day Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on this product.
- Easy Release No-Drill Base: The No-Drill Base Mount can be attached and removed in seconds by turning a single knob and is an attractive option for leased or rented vehicles.
- Shock Absorption: "Absorb-It" shock control reduces impact on the computer.
- Computer Security Feature: Compu-Loc laptop computer securing system reduces the risk of theft of the computer from the vehicle.
- Single Knob Adjustment: Pedestal height, rotation, and tilt are adjusted by a single knob.
- Multiple Adjustment Options: Straight and angled telescoping tubes allow the user to configure the Laptop Desk at the most comfortable height and angle.
- Generous Surface Area: The platform of the Laptop Docking Station measures 13" X 14" (33 cm x 35 cm)
- Supports Heavy Laptop Computers: The LapTraveler RWHD Series Mobile Desk supports computers weighing up to 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- One-Year Limited Warranty: One year limited warranty on parts and labour. Please call to confirm details on this clearance item.
- Width: 14" (35.6 cm)
- Depth (front to back): 13" (33.0 cm)
- Height: 45° telescopingtube:20" to 25.5"(50.8 cm to 64.8 cm)
90° telescopingtube:14.5" to 17"(36.8 cm to 43.2 cm)
- Weight capacity: 30 lbs (13.6 kg)
- Material (Laptop docking station): ABS molded plastic.
- Warranty: 30 DAY WARRANTY ONLY (FROM MICWIL)
- Drill mount installation instructions: Interactive Products Corporation manufactures the most versatile, ergonomic and rugged mobile computing and communication mounting systems available. We strive to meet and exceed our customer's expectations. We will manufacture specialized units to meet your mobile mounting needs.
If you have any questions, call them toll-free at: (888) 552-7867.
CAUTION: NEVER USE LAPTOP COMPUTER STAND WHEN VEHICLE IS IN MOTION!SAFELY PARK VEHICLE PRIOR TO USE.
INTERACTIVE PRODUCTS CORPORATION AND MICWIL COMPUTER CONSULTING WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM IMPROPER USE OF OUR LAPTOP STANDS.
Thank you for your business.
- "AIRBAG FRIENDLY " and "AIRBAG COMPATIBLE": Much has been discussed, advertised and promoted regarding the compatibility between installation systems (mounting hardware) for mobile communications equipment and the "airbag deployment zones" in automobiles. Although many hardware manufacturers promote their products as being "airbag friendly" or "airbag compatible" the ultimate responsibility lies with the installer and/or end-user.
Any combination of installation hardware and mobile communication equipment that is not installed and positioned properly within the suggested dimensional parameters as defined by the vehicle manufacturer could potentially interfere with the deployment of the airbag(s). As a hardware manufacturer, Interactive Products Corporation can make suggestions and recommendations for the correct positioning and installation of our mounting systems. However, Interactive Products Corporation cannot control the ultimate placement and/or quality of the installation; nor can we control the type, size, style or placement of mobile communication equipment which the end-user chooses to mount onto, or with our products.
Manufacturers of public safety and law enforcement automobiles have provided, over the past few years, detailed information regarding the "airbag deployment zone(s)" in their specific vehicles. In printed material and via videotapes, car manufacturers have outlined and illustrated the area within each vehicle that is considered a safe zone for installing mobile communications equipment.
Note: Although airbag templates are available to assist in positioning equipment, they may not give you an exact image of the actual "deployment zone" of a rapidly inflating airbag. We strongly suggest you supplement the use of templates with the information provided by the vehicle manufacturer for a more accurate representation of available installation space.
- Warning: Do not install the mount system or position the equipment in the deployment path of an airbag. In the event of airbag deployment, mounting systems and/or equipment located within the airbag deployment zones can damage the airbag, prevent proper airbag inflation and/or become projectiles which could potentially cause personal injury or death. To determine airbag deployment zones and the area recommended for equipment installation, refer to vehicle manufacturer's manual. Interactive Products Corporation makes no warranties except for intended use and will not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential arising from the sale, use or misuse of Interactive Products Corporation products or the user's inability to use such products.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|RWHD-ND|| No Drill model |
Original Price $600. Is now 70% off - $180.00 / unit !!!
|RWHD-D|| Drill model |
Original Price $530. Is now 70% off - $160.00 / unit !!!
|RWHD-ND-AAD|| No drill model with aluminum dock |
Original Price $800. Is now 70% off - $240.00 / unit !!!
|RWHD-D-AAD|| Drill model with aluminum dock |
Original Price $735. Is now 70% off - $220.00 / unit !!!