| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Winston Workstation Triple from Innovative is a height-adjustable sit-stand add-on unit that converts that can be deployed on almost any standard height fixed desk, converting it for sitting, leaning or standing. This all-in-one unit will raise a keyboard, mouse, or other desk accessories, including three monitors, to whatever standing height needed (up to 18.0" above desk height for the keyboard platform; up to 37.6" above desk height to the middle of the monitor). This model can accommodate three monitors up to 24" wide (not diagonal) each.
The keyboard platform (30" W x 23" D) and monitor mounts move as one unit for height adjustment* to ensure that monitors are appropriately positioned, as working positions change throughout the day. The Winston uses a heavy metal base to stabilize the unit so that it can be positioned anywhere on the desk surface without having to clamp or bolt it to the desk. The release lever built into the keyboard platform on the right side, releases the lock so the platform, supported by a gas spring, can be moved up or down as desired with minimal effort.
With appropriate accessories, the triple unit can also be upgraded to a quad unit or extended triple unit (for wider monitor sizes).
*NOTE: The monitor height relative to the keyboard platform is set when the unit is assembled and is not intended to be adjusted on-the-fly while in use. However, should such a change be required, it can be readjusted by disassembling the monitor bar clamp and reassembling at a different height.
Reduces the Risks Associated with Extended Sitting
- Studies have shown that sitting (and even standing) for prolonged periods of time is a risk factor for health. For those who work at stationary workstations, a desk that offers the options to sit and
stand throughout the day will help break up those prolonged periods of unhealthy stationary work. The Winston allows individuals to adjust the height of the workstation to accommodate sitting, leaning, or standing positions whenever desired.
Reduces the Risk of Neck Injury
- One of several key risk factors for injury in an office setting is an improperly positioned monitor. A good sit-stand solution will help eliminate that problem by allowing independent height adjustment for the monitor relative to the worksurface on which the keyboard and mouse are situated. The Winston Workstation offers a substantial monitor positioning range so the monitor can be elevated to an appropriate height relative to the worksurface. Learn More About Improper Monitor Position.
Reduces the Risks Associated with Overreaching
- Unlike many other retrofit sit-stand desks, the Winston Workstation provides a generous 30" x 18" working area with plenty of real estate for the keyboard, mouse and other office devices such as calculators, phones, and tablets. Learn More About the Comfort Zone.
- Free Standing (Drill and Clamp-Free): The Winston Workstation is ideal for deployments where drilling into the desk, or clamping onto its edge are not permitted or undesirable. A heavy steel base allows the unit to be positioned on a desk top without creating a tipping hazard. Felt pads on the underside of the base prevent scuffing or scratching of the desktop.
- Triple Monitor Mounting: The Winston Workstation Triple allows three monitors to be mounted on a single crossbar. The monitors can be positioned anywhere along the crossbar for optimal viewing. Monitors must be VESA compatible with a hole pattern of either 75 mm or 100 mm, and also less that 24" wide (not diagonally) and up to 10 lbs each (not including any monitor stand).
- Gas Spring Assisted Lifting: The integrated gas spring reduces the manual effort required to elevate the worksurface and monitor when transitioning to a leaning or standing position. When lowering the Winston it offers steady resistance that ensures smooth and safe adjustment.
- Side Release Lever Mechanism: The height adjustment release lever is positioned just beneath the right hand side of the platform. When pressed it releases the gas cylinder lock to permit height adjustments. While still holding the lever engaged, with both hands on either side of the platform, it is possible to lift the worksurface up or push it down to the desired height. Simply release the lever to lock the platform into place at the new height.
- Multiple Colour Options: All Winston Workstation Triple units are available in two colours: Black and Silver. Note: Only the Column is affected by this colour choice; the platform is always black and the cross bar is always silver.
- Convenient Storage Tray: All Winston Workstations have a storage tray at the back of the worksurface platform to hold office supplies or even a tablet for easy access whether sitting or standing. The 9.25" wide and 2.5" depth tray has a raised lip to prevent contents from rolling out accidentally.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Winston Workstation Triple - Silver
Winston Workstation Triple - Black
Winston Workstation Triple - Large Surface
- Keyboard Platform Height: Infinite settings between 1.3" (3.3 cm) (min.) and 18.3" (47.0 cm)(max.) above mounting surface.
- Keyboard Platform Range: 17.1" (43.4 cm)
- Keyboard Platform Dimensions: 30.0" (76.2 cm) wide x 23.0 (58.4 cm) deep
- Monitor Mount: Tilter-type VESA compatible (75 mm and 100 mm hole patterns) with 200° tilt and 360° pivot (landscape to portrait)
- Monitor Height: Up to 19.3" (40.0 cm) from keyboard platform to middle of monitor
- Cable Management: Yes (cables clip to column)
- Free Standing Base Dimensions: 20.7" (52.6 cm) wide x 22" (55.9 cm) deep
- Maximum Monitor Sizes: 24" (61.0 cm) physical width per monitor (NOT Diagonal)
- Weight Ranges by Model:
|WNST-3-104||15 – 36 lbs (6.8 - 16.3 kg)|
|WNST-3-124||15 – 36 lbs (6.8 - 16.3 kg)|
Note: These weight ranges should include monitor weight plus anything placed on the keyboard platform.
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on all parts
- Package Contents: Winston Workstation Triple, Assembly Hardware, Assembly Instructions
- To adjust the keyboard platform downward with ease, first press the release lever, then using both hands apply a steady force at both sides of the platform. If you get initial resistance, place your free hand (not the hand pressing the release lever) towards the back of the platform and do the same, so that you apply more force forward. If this, too, is a problem, ask someone else for assistance.
- Move between standing and sitting on a regular basis. If you are just starting out with a sit-stand desk, maintain yourself in the standing position for brief intervals - don't try to stand for extended periods until your body has adjusted and become comfortable.
- If you find standing tiring, consider purchasing a quality anti-fatigue mat which can significantly increase your comfort by enabling your feet and legs to shift slightly while you work.
- Consider a leaning or saddle style of seat rather than going back to the standard office chair. Using a seat such as this can ease the load on the feet and legs while still providing most of the benefits of the fully upright standing posture.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|WNST-3-104|| Winston Workstation Triple, Medium, Black|
|WNST-3-124|| Winston Workstation Triple, Medium, Silver|
|WNST-3-CW-104|| Compact Winston Workstation Triple, Medium, Black|