Page last updated: Wed, 22-Jan-2020 15:39:03
ErgoCanada - Detailed Specification Page
| Back to Previous Page |
Winston Workstation Tripleby Innovative
| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Winston Workstation Triple from Innovative is a height-adjustable sit-stand add-on unit that converts almost any sit-only desk into a sit-stand desk. This all-in-one unit will raise a keyboard, mouse, or other desk accessories, including three monitors, to whatever standing height needed (up to 17.0" above desk height for the keyboard platform; up to 40.0" above desk height to the middle of the monitor). This model can accommodate three monitors up to 24" wide each.
The keyboard platform (30" W x 18" D) and monitor mount (100 x 100 mm VESA compatible) move as one unit for height adjustment* to ensure that monitors are appropriately positioned, whether sitting or standing. The Winston uses a heavy metal base to stabilize the unit so that it can be positioned anywhere on the desk surface without having to clamp or bolt it to the desk. Adjusting the height of the keyboard platform is as easy as pressing a button located on the right side of the keyboard platform.
With appropriate accessories, the triple unit can be upgraded to a quad unit or extended triple unit (for wider monitor sizes).
NOTE: The monitor height relative to the keyboard platform is set when the unit is assembled and is not intended to be adjusted on the fly while in use. It can be readjusted by disassembling the monitor clamp and reassembling at whatever height is needed.
Reduces the Risks Associated with Extended Sitting
- Studies have shown that sitting (and even standing) for prolonged periods of time is a risk factor for health. For those who work at stationary workstations, a desk that gives the user the option to sit and
stand throughout the day will help break up those prolonged periods of unhealthy stationary work. The Winston Triple allows the user to adjust the height of the workstation to accommodate both sitting and standing positions whenever desired.
Reduces the Risk of Neck Injury
- One of several key risk factors for injury in an office setting is an improperly positioned monitor. A good sit-stand desk will help eliminate that problem by allowing independent height adjustment for the monitor relative to the worksurface on which the keyboard and mouse are situated. The Winston Workstation Triple offers users a substantial adjustment range so they can position the monitors at an appropriate height relative to the worksurface. Learn More About Improper Monitor Position
Reduces the Risks Associated with Overreaching
- Unlike many other retrofit sit-stand desks, the Winston Workstation Triple provides a generous 30" x 18" working area with plenty of real estate for the keyboard, mouse and other office devices such as calculators, phones, and tablets. Learn More About the Comfort Zone
- Free Standing (Drill and Clamp-Free): The Winston Workstation Triple is ideal for organizations that do not allow drilling into the desk, or clamping onto its edge. A heavy solid steel base allows the unit to be positioned on a desk top without creating a tipping hazard. Felt pads underneath the base prevent scuffing or scratching of the desktop.
- Triple Monitor Mounting: The Winston Workstation Triple allows three monitors to be mounted on a single crossbar. The monitors can be positioned anywhere along the crossbar for optimal viewing. Monitors must be VESA compatible with a hole pattern of 75 x 75 or 100 x 100 millimeters, and also less that 24" widescreen (not diagonally) and up to 10 lbs each (not including any monitor stand).
- Side Release Lever Mechanism: For effortlessly moving the keyboard platform up and down, a side release lever is positioned on the right hand side of the platform which, when depressed, releases the gas cylinder lock. While still holding the level depressed, both hands on either side of the platform can be used to lift it up or push it down to the desired height. Simply stop depressing the release lever to lock the platform into a fixed height position.
- Multiple Colour Options: All Winston Workstation Triple units are available in two colours: Black and Silver. Note: Only the Column is affected by this colour choice; the platform is always black and the cross bar is always silver.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Winston Workstation Triple - Silver
Winston Workstation Triple - Black
Winston Workstation Triple - Large Surface
- Keyboard Platform Height: 1.3" (min.) to 18.3" (max.) above desktop
- Keyboard Platform Range: 17"
- Keyboard Platform Dimensions: 30.0" wide x 18.0" deep
- Monitor Mount: Tilter-type VESA compatible (100 mm x 100 mm hole pattern) with 200° tilt and 360° pivot (landscape to portrait)
- Monitor Height: Up to 17" from keyboard platform to middle of monitor
- Cable Management: Yes (cables clipped to column)
- Free Standing Base Dimensions: 20.7" wide x 22" deep
- Weight Ranges by Model:
|WNST-3-104||15 – 36 lbs (6.8 - 16.3 kg)|
|WNST-3-124||15 – 36 lbs (6.8 - 16.3 kg)|
Note: These weight ranges should include monitor weight plus anything placed on the keyboard platform
- Monitor Sizes: Up to 24" each
- Warranty: 5 year warranty on all parts
- Package Contents: Winston Workstation Triple, Assembly Hardware, Assembly Instructions
- To adjust the keyboard platform downward with ease, apply a steady force at both sides of the platform using your hands. If you get initial resistance, place your free hand (not the hand pressing the release lever) towards the back of the platform and do the same, so that you apply more force forward. If this, too, is a problem, ask someone else for assistance.
- Move between standing and sitting on a regular basis. If you are just starting out with a sit-stand desk, maintain yourself in the standing position for brief intervals - don't try to stand for extended periods until your body has adjusted and become comfortable.
- If you find standing tiring, consider purchasing a quality anti-fatigue mat which can significantly increase your comfort by enabling your feet and legs to shift slightly while you work.
- Consider a "leaning" style of seat rather than going back to the standard office chair. Using a seat such as this can ease the load on the feet and legs while still providing most of the benefits of the fully upright standing posture.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|WNST-3-104|| Winston Workstation Triple, Medium, Black|
|WNST-3-124|| Winston Workstation Triple, Medium, Silver|
|WNST-CW-3-104|| Compact Winston Workstation Triple, Medium, Black|