| Ergonomic Benefits Additional Resources Usage Tips |
This efficiently designed pole arm allows lateral extension up to 16" (40.6 cm) along a 12" (30.5 cm) or 28" pole which mounts using the versatile Universal FLEXMount. A wide degree of monitor tilt is available (over 200 degrees), including the ability to rotate the monitor from landscape to portrait orientation. Cables are retained using clips on the underside of the arm, keeping them out of view and out of harm's way.
- Compact storage: Space-saving design allows approximately 3" (7.6 cm) of space behind the monitor.
- Effortless movement: Friction control system provides smooth adjustment while adjusting the position of the arm.
- Mounting options: The Universal Flex Mount which comes with this arm can be installed in 6 different configurations (click here to see an animation of how each of the mounts work):
This single mount will handle most mounting scenarios. Best of all, if you decide to change the way the arm is mounted several months after purchase, there is nothing more to buy - simply reconfigure your Universal FlexMount. The Universal FlexMount is also ideal for special mounting scenarios such as thick desk edges, desk edges with longer trim and surfaces with a small lip. Accessories are available to mount to financial trading slatwall and slotted panel furniture system.
- Through the Desk - Bolt through your desk. Requires a 3/8" hole.
- Desk Edge (Using Clamp) - Clamps to the edge of your desk, no drilling required.
- Wall Mount - This heavy-duty wall mount will provide rock-solid security for your arm and monitor. Mounts vertically to your wall surface. Not recommended for dry wall, sheet rock or plaster surfaces.
- Reverse Wall Mount - An alternative mounting method
- Side Bolt (Panel System Rear Edge) - Mount to the solid side of a desk
- Grommet Hole Clamp Mount - For Grommets 2" and larger
- If needed, optional additional Pole and Slatwall mounts are available as accessories for an additional cost.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Long Reach Lateral LCD Arm on Pole, compact
Long Reach Lateral LCD Arm on Pole, extended
Long Reach Lateral LCD Arm on Pole, two monitors
Long Reach Lateral LCD Arm on Pole, two monitors, facing different directions
- Vertical range: Short pole: 12" (30.5 cm)
Long pole: 28" (71 cm)
- Horizontal range: 16" (40.6 cm)
- Rotation: Provides 200° ofrotation at 2 pivot points.
- Weight capacity: 40 lbs (18.1 kg) per arm.
- Colour: Black or silver
- Monitor compatibility: VESA-monitor compatible - 75 mm and 100 mm VESA adapters included.
- Warranty: 5 years
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|9130-S-28-FM-124|| Metallic silver, single, 28" pole.|
|9130-S-14-FM -104|| Black, single, 14" pole|
|9130-S-28-FM-104|| Black, single, 28" pole|
|9130-D-28-FM-124|| Metallic silver, dual, 28" pole|
|9130-D-28-FM-104|| Black, dual, 28" pole|
|8336-QR-124|| Quick Release Adapter, Silver|
Allows for quick attach and release of the monitor. Accommodates VESA 75 and 100 monitors. Pivots and turns with user-adjustable tension.
|8336-QR-104|| Quick-Release Tilter, Black|
|8409-104|| Handle Set for LCD Monitors, Black|
|8409-124|| Handle Set for LCD Monitors, Silver|
|8291-119|| Handle Set for LCD Monitors, Metallic Silver (older model)|
|8171-6-104|| 6" Extender Tube, Black|
|8171-6-124|| Large Extender Tube, Silver|
This extender tube will raise the height of your arm by 6" (recommended), which will allow you the full range of vertical movement when the arm is deployed over a desk top surface. It does not impede 360° rotation. SPECIAL ORDER ONLY. NO 30 DAY CSG