| Additional Resources Accessories |
The Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Capacitive Desktop Glass Keyboard from Indukeys is a wipeable, waterproof wireless keyboard designed for environments in which hygienic conditions are a necessity, such as medical and dental operatories. The surface of this touch-sensitive (i.e. zero force) keyboard is a completely flat Gorilla Glass 3 that is easily cleaned using hospital-grade disinfectants. Keystrokes are activated by lightly touching the legended key areas on the surface as there are no moving mechanical parts in the keyboard. The keys have adjustable sensitivity and volume to provide some confirmation of input in the absence of tactile or haptic feedback. A touchpad area for mouse input (including two dedicated areas for left and right click) occupy the traditional location of the cursor keys. The directional cursor keys are still available and have been relocated below the Enter and Right Shift key area.
The ISO compliant standard 103 key layout makes transitioning to a different keying action easier for users. The one-touch "Key Lock" feature locks out all key input to avoid accidental data entry, and is especially valuable when cleaning is required. This function is activated and de-activated by a simple 2-second touch on the "Key Lock" indicator.
For applications where wireless is not a necessity these same features are available in a Wired model.
Reduces Reach to the Mouse
- The integrated touchpad on the CK4 CleanKeys Wireless keyboard is positioned directly to the right of the primary keys, where the directional cursor keys are usually located. This means that users are able to keep their hand close to the keys, with no reason to reach past the keyboard. This reduces the reach to the mouse by at least 7 inches.
Learn More about Overreaching.
- Seamless Gorilla Glass Surface: The CK4 CleanKeys Wireless Keyboard is surfaced with resilient scratch-resistant Gorilla Glass for a perfectly smooth finish that is ideal for touch control.
- Wireless: For convenience the CK4 communicates via the standard 2.4 GHz frequency and ships with its own wireless receiver. This ensures that it can connect to any computer system which supports the USB 2.0 receiver. No pairing of devices or special Bluetooth adapter is required.
- Disinfectable: The glass surface of the CK4 Cleankeys Wireless Keyboard withstands cleaning with normal cleaning and disinfecting agents. However, the chemical resistance of the glass surface may vary depending on the concentration of the solution and the particular environmental conditions. Care should be taken to ensure that any cleaning or disinfecting agents are compatible with use on the glass surface. NOTE: The body of the keyboard is not made of glass and greater care is needed to ensure that cleaning agents which may contact the body of the keyboard will not cause damage to the housing.
- CleanSweep Monitoring Software: The CleanSweep software included with the keyboard monitors the keyboard usage and provides notification when preset usage limits are exceeded. Users are able to customize the cleaning cycles to their specific needs and the software provides monitoring of cleaning cycles.
- Cleaning Cycle Indicator: The CK4 Cleankeys Wireless Keyboard monitors the number of keystrokes entered and will illuminate the Cleaning Indicator LED in the upper right of the keyboard when the cleaning cycle usage limit is met.
- Lockout Function: In order to facilitate ease of cleaning (and inadvertent data entry) the CK4 Cleankeys Keyboard is equipped with a one-touch "LOCKOUT" function. A simple 2-second press locks out all data input. Normal function is restored by another 2-second press on the Keylock button.
- VESA Mount Compatibility: The underside of the CK4 Cleankeys WIRELESS Keyboard is equipped with a 200mm VESA compatible (2-point) mount. This is ideal for minimalistic environments where the surfaces are undesired or unavailable, or where the keyboard may need to be accessed from varying positions. Mounting the keyboard to an articulating arm can address all of these scenarios.
- Integrated Touchpad: The CK4 Cleankeys Keyboard functions as a complete control device. The integrated touchpad provides full cursor control with left and right click touch points located directly below the dedicated touchpad zone.
- Activation Sensitivity Adjustment: Users are able to select varying degrees of sensitivity to ensure that the keyboard works "best" for them. Adjusting the response sensitivity level enables users to fine-tune the keyboard to ensure that inadvertent "brushes" of the surface do not result in unintentional data entry.
- Audible Indicator Volume Control: Because a touch surfaces provide no audible or tactile notification of keystroke activation it is usually more difficult to type without paying very close attention to both the contact surface as well as the screen. This can lead to errors or greatly slow data entry. The CK4 Cleankeys Keyboard addresses this by providing users with an electronically generated audible feedback option which provides notification of keystroke activation. Users are able to adjust the volume of this notification to their preference.
- Rechargeable: The CK4 Cleankeys Wireless keyboard is equipped with an internal rechargeable battery and includes a charger with international plugs.
- Battery Life Indicator: A low battery indicator is located in the upper right corner of the keyboard.
|Images (Click on any thumbnail to view larger image)|
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard - Glass Surface is Fully Cleanable
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard - Integrated Touchpad and Keypad
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard - Notification Indicators
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard - Wireless Convenience
Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard - Package Contents
Width: 18.25" (46.4 cm)
Depth: 6.6" (16.7 cm)
Height: 1" (2.5 cm)
- Weight: 1.5 lbs (680 grams)
- Keyswitch Type: Capacitive Touch
- Key Activation Force: Zero Force (with adjustable Touch Sensitivity Settings)
- Number of Keys: 103
- Special Keys:
Primary Level: Keylock
FN Level: Sensitivity, Volume
- Key Pitch: 0.75" (1.9 cm)
- Integrated Cursor Control Device: Touchpad with Left and Right Touch Buttons
- Power Source: Internal Rechargeable Battery
- Interface: 2.4 GHz, USB 2.0, Receiver Dongle (full size)
- Compatibility: USB 2.0 Compliant systems operating in:
- Legends: Below glass surface - no risk of wear or removal from contact with cleaning or disinfecting solutions.
Surface: 0.8mm Gorilla Glass
- Certifications: CE, FCC Part 15 Subpart B
- Protection Level on Glass Surface: IP65
- Warranty: 4 years
- Package Contents: CK4 Cleankeys Wireless Capacitive Desktop Glass Keyboard, Wireless Receiver Dongle, Charging Cord, Power Supply with International Adapters, User Manual
- Employ the sensitivity adjustment to meet your needs but try to keep it as low as possible. This can reduce the risks that can be associated with repetitive "tapping". Remember that this is a "touch" surface which should require very minimal contact pressure.
- Unless absolutely necessary do not attempt to use the CK4 Cleankeys keyboard as a device for extensive data entry. Doing so will increase the risk of developing nerve sensitivity in the fingertips, a condition which can have long-reaching effects. The Cleankeys should be utilized primarily for data entry in areas where disinfection is of primary importance. If a sealed, but not necessarily as disinfectable, keyboard is required there are other options available which offer a more traditional key action and will present a lower risk to the hands.
|For pricing, availability or to order this product, visit our online store.|
|KR24231|| Cleankeys CK4 Wireless Keyboard|